Texas feral pig extermination "hunt"

/ Texas feral pig extermination "hunt" #2  
These do look like fun. In East Texas you would need gunners on both sides of a Huey with 50 cals on both sides to get rid of all the hogs.

We have barely made a dent in our feral hog population with 7 kills in the past month. Have 4 days off again later this week and will give them heck again.

/ Texas feral pig extermination "hunt" #3  
These do look like fun. In East Texas you would need gunners on both sides of a Huey with 50 cals on both sides to get rid of all the hogs.

We have barely made a dent in our feral hog population with 7 kills in the past month. Have 4 days off again later this week and will give them heck again.

That's probably one litter out of 100. I think you are losing the pig war :eek:
Dave.

/ Texas feral pig extermination "hunt" #4  
Oh man! Not being into hunting, at first I thought it was kinda brutal, But then I got a big grin watching it :) and if they are really an environmental threat then I guess that's the way to go, no fooling around. Would of taken all the hunters in town a month to take that many.
.223 seems to be the right medicine, but that's still a good shot being able to hit a moving target from a moving platform. They just need to play "Ride of the Valkyries" out a load speaker like in Apocalypse Now.

Hope the meat doesn't go to waste.

/ Texas feral pig extermination "hunt" #5  

Sounds kind of harsh but I'd concentrate on the wet sows and breeding sized boars if you want to try and make a dent in them. Taking out one wet sow with piglets or not and you've probably taken out at least 7-10 animals.

Jay

/ Texas feral pig extermination "hunt" #7  
Now they are going to have to do something about the large increase in Buzzard populations! :D

/ Texas feral pig extermination "hunt" #9  
Outstanding video!:D:D

/ Texas feral pig extermination "hunt" #10  
Guy's a pretty good shot.. that looks like a blast