Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE

Default I built my daughter a toy box for christmas (pics)

Here are a few pics of a toy box I built my 10 month old daugter for Christmas. It's basically just a 3/4" birch plywood box trimmed with pouplar.
    It's dimensions are 3' x 18"x 20". I had about 120 bucks in materials to build it. I probably could have bought one from walmart for less than that but this way when Adrianna gets older she can say "my daddy built this toy box for me when I was just a baby"

-adriannas-toy-box-002-jpg

-adriannas-toy-box-005-jpg

-adriannas-toy-box-008-jpg

-adriannas-toy-box-007-jpg

-adriannas-toy-box-001-jpg
    “History fails to record a single precedent in which nations subject to moral decay have not passed into political and economic decline. There has been either a spiritual awakening to overcome the moral lapse, or a progressive deterioration leading to ultimate national disaster.” Douglas MacArthur
    "The obligation of every human being to God, is higher than his duty to country, and not even a majority in society has the legitimate right to interfere with a man's allegiance to him."James Madison

Katrinaville LA west of Westwego east of Ama south of River Ridge north of Boutte, above sea level
    Tractor
    Yanmar 1802, Kubota L4400

Default Re: I built my daughter a toy box for christmas (pics)

That's a fine looking toy box that she ought to be able to pass on down to her children.

You need to get the date set on your camera so things don't get confusing when you look at those photos years from now.
    Happy Trails!
    Dudley

That looks awesome. She will enjoy for a long time.

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE

Quote Originally Posted by tallyho8 View Post
    That's a fine looking toy box that she ought to be able to pass on down to her children.

You need to get the date set on your camera so things don't get confusing when you look at those photos years from now.
    Thanks guys,
    You're right I need to set the date before pics. The camera uses batteries fast and every time I change them the date get's reset.
    You gave me an idea though, I should carve her name and the date into the toy box
    “History fails to record a single precedent in which nations subject to moral decay have not passed into political and economic decline. There has been either a spiritual awakening to overcome the moral lapse, or a progressive deterioration leading to ultimate national disaster.” Douglas MacArthur
    "The obligation of every human being to God, is higher than his duty to country, and not even a majority in society has the legitimate right to interfere with a man's allegiance to him."James Madison

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046

Going to be alot of great memories to store..very nice work.

"Ranchin'" on a 1/4 of a 1/4 in Seminole County, Oklahoma!
    Tractor
    2004 Kubota M4800 SU

Very nice job and beautiful daughter. Enjoy her she'll be 20 before you know it.

Jay
    Jay

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE

Quote Originally Posted by jayste View Post
    Very nice job and beautiful daughter. Enjoy her she'll be 20 before you know it.

Jay
    Thanks
    Shes growing so fast! She'll be driving the tractor in a couple yrs

Tractor
    Several, all used and abused.

Looks very nice. You know what you're doing!!!

Eddie

Tractor
    2006 Branson 3510i

I have a custom cabinet shop I have owned & operated for the last 35 years & that is a very fine chest you have built for your daughter. As my kids were growing up I built them several pieces of furniture & get great pleasure knowing they still have them as you will too.

When the economy turns...come see me I'll give you a job.

Great job on the chest & you have a beautiful daughter!

Tractor
    Kioti DK40SE

Thanks guys, and thanks for the offer jbunkley I wonder how early in the morning I'd have to leave central Indiana to be in florida on time for work? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast