HENRY FORD'S SNOWMOBILE

/ HENRY FORD'S SNOWMOBILE #2  
You guys gotta check this out...I wonder why it didn't catch on?

Supposedly that's Henry himself driving the thing.

For the tractor lovers amongst us.

This is about the 10th time this has been on in the last year, about the 4th time this month.

It is very cool though, maybe some folks, besides yourself :) haven't seen it yet.

JB.

/ HENRY FORD'S SNOWMOBILE
Yeah, sorry I hadn't seen it. :eek:

A bud emailed it to me today and I got all happy and wanted to share.

Mods...kill this thread if you would.

/ HENRY FORD'S SNOWMOBILE #4  
Yeah, sorry I hadn't seen it. :eek:

A bud emailed it to me today and I got all happy and wanted to share.

Mods...kill this thread if you would.

I don't think it needs to be killed, like I said maybe some have not seen it.
But here's yet another one that just started today, it's gonna need it's own forum pretty soon :)
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/161102-amazing-1926-snow-motor-film.html

I just watched again, it is pretty neat, I just like the old footage with the horses and the logging. looks like it ruled in deep snow with the floatation it had.

JB

/ HENRY FORD'S SNOWMOBILE #5  
I just enjoyed watching the video. Thanks for posting it. I saw it quite awhile ago, but forgot about it. I also don't think I saw this version, as I remember it being a very short video clip.

Hauling those two loads of logs is really impressive!!

Eddie

/ HENRY FORD'S SNOWMOBILE #6  
Thanks for posting it, I've never seen it and I think its pretty darn cool. I know I wouldn't have gone gravedigging in the forum and been able to find this.

/ HENRY FORD'S SNOWMOBILE #7  
Early in the last century, Those fordson "snow-motors" were used by a large mine here to cart out millions of tons of ore produced from its high mountain location to the valley floor in the winter instead of fighting the deep snow on the mountain roads and train tracks. That little movie was neat to watch. All I have seen was pictures of the snow-motors. Two thumbs up:D