Wicked Cheap Digital Camera

/ Wicked Cheap Digital Camera #1  

hazmat

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5460HSTC
Hey gang, I just ordered a digital camera for $15 with a $5 rebate (covers the shipping cost) I'm sure that I will "get what I payed for", but it is worth the risk. It doesn't have a flash & the resolution is not even listed. It does come with USB connection. It is supposed to come tomorrow, I'll post pics when it comes.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/product/prodBlock.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&expansionOID=-536879946&prodBlockOID=536984682&moreInfo=yes> Cheap Digital Camera @ OfficeMax </A>

I hope to soon add to the collection of tractor ****.

Maybe Santa Claus will get me a <font color=red>real</font color=red> digital camera someday.

/ Wicked Cheap Digital Camera #2  
Be aware... you get what you pay for. I bought a cheapie on one of the AOL pop-ups some time ago. It was so bad I ended up sending it back. The picture of me standing next to a woodpile on my profile page came from that camera. Now that I think about it, perhaps I should update that /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Wicked Cheap Digital Camera
Well worst case I'm only out $15. I let you know if I got what what I paid for (low res pictures), or if I got junk.

/ Wicked Cheap Digital Camera #4  
<font color=blue>"The picture of me standing next to a woodpile on my profile page came from that camera."</font color=blue>

Wood pile?? Wood pile????????/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

Is that what that is?? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Wicked Cheap Digital Camera #5  
OK, OK I'll put a new picture out there. I've been meaning to get one of me on my tractor wearing my spiffy TBN hat, but it's just not happening. Maybe this weekend /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Wicked Cheap Digital Camera #6  
Yeah Garry, I thought that was an ant mound /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Wicked Cheap Digital Camera #7  
Wait a minute /w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif.......

I thought I got the 'wicked cheap digital camera'

/ Wicked Cheap Digital Camera #8  
<font color=blue>"I thought I got the 'wicked cheap digital camera'."</font color=blue>

Naw, Jerry. You just got the cheap digital camera. You missed out on the wicked part! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Jerry,

You got a great deal on a good camera.

I'm getting a wicked cheap camera -- My gamble is that the performace isn't cheaper than the price.

One upshot is that with the low resolution, I shouldn't have to resize the pics to post on TBN!

OK got it today. Resoltion is horrible! No flash, but it does take pics. These are inside at night, remember no flash. Can't get to the tractor as the wife just mopped the floor.

This is our oldest (of two) Dogs Wilson. I used adobe photodelux to touch up the pic.

Attachments

• 6-181890-wilson.jpg
    6-181890-wilson.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 39