Cooking the Books - just Enron?

/ Cooking the Books - just Enron? #2  
Do you recall that the Dept of Education was so screwed up, it could not be audited? Of course, it was Arthur Andersen that called that one.
I was trying to remember all of the CEO's etc that the last Administration investigated/arrested/etc... The only one that sticks out was that guy... Rich... yeah, Marc Rich. OOPS, he was pardoned, not arrested!
Also sounds like Mr Rubin may have to pay the piper, of course it will be chump change...
Dob

/ Cooking the Books - just Enron? #3  
Why not post a brief introduction or outline of what's on the site you list rather than just posting it blind like this? I might be interested in looking at it if I knew something of it. As it stands, I won't. Just a thought.

/ Cooking the Books - just Enron?
Sorry, Gary ... I guess I shoulda .... didn't want to post a bit and get accused of partisanship ... so i just posted in the link and let people read it for themselves.

So that you know what it is ... an opinion piece showing how bad our government is at keeping the books in order. Of course, it mostly points at the prvious administration because the data is always so slow to be generated. It kind of goes hand-in-hand with all the news about how our security people can't even keep their guns and computers around.

pete