Empire Farm days group photo

/ Empire Farm days group photo
Rich, Do we tell Muhammad who's name is on the sticker and how it got there!

/ Empire Farm days group photo #12  
Er, uh, hmmm....

Yeah, but I'm still the only one who wore a sticker!! C'mon Von, this is my one chance at glory on TBN!! As one antique dealer to another...Keep my dark secret!! And, I don't want to get JMIII in trouble. He was in charge of stickers, you know. I don't want to get him demoted!!!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Empire Farm days group photo #13  
What I find amazing is that no one is wearing a TBN hat!? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

I thought everyone would've worn their hats just to be found easier! did you have any comments about that, Muhammad?

/ Empire Farm days group photo #14  
Thanks Rich....and now for my last two guesses...here goes. I'd say Von is the second from the left...he looks like an antique dealer and into hockey, auto restoration, and hunting. Sixth fellow from the left will have to be Weedsport Pete....looks like a transplant from suburbia and a systems analyst.

So, what we have here is this:

From the left is: Boondox, Von, RichZ, JMIII, Duane, Weedsport Pete, and Al.....the Magnificent Seven /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif. MikePA is still out of the picture.

Rancar, Good until the last two! You got Weedsport pete and me mixed up! But thanks for thinking I have that "socialite look"!

/ Empire Farm days group photo #16  
Well....you two were the hardest and it was a 50/50 guess and I just guessed wrong. Other than that, it looks like you had a terrific time...sorry I missed the show.

Bob

/ Empire Farm days group photo #17  
L - R
1- Boondox
2- Pete
3 - RichZ
4 - JMIII
5- Duane
6- Von
7-Al

Am I close?

Edit: Ahh, Von posted the answer while I was posting.

/ Empire Farm days group photo #18  
Yep...I think this is the correct line up.

Here is the updated photo with names! We had a great time! Chatted about tractors and other stuff for over an hour. And Boondox had some great coffee that he gave out! (Thanks Pete had some this morning!)

Attachments

• 6-182034-group.jpg
    6-182034-group.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 55
   / Empire Farm days group photo #20  
Oh so you people DO exist. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Wish I could have made it, but it just could not happan. Hopefully next gettogether I can make it.