Craigs list Scam??

/ Craigs list Scam?? #21  
Been good to me. I sold a car. Sold 4 mounted snow tires in one day (I had a good price listed for $100). Was NOT able to sell a satellite internet modem with dish that I paid $600 for before they put in DSL two weeks later!!!) Wound up throwing it out - what a waste :(

/ Craigs list Scam?? #22  
I know this is an old thread, but I just ran across this ad, obviously not read before posting:
CL

reply below
x
prohibited
[SUP][?][/SUP] Posted about 2 hours ago
print[h=2]favorite this post washington.2011 Kubota MX47OO Tractor 4x4, Clean & Clear Title, New Ti - $2506 hide this posting[/h]
00M0M_aIRRAEyk1F5_600x450.jpg

Kubota MX4700 47HP diesel tractor with loader. One owner, all fluids and filters changed. 338 hours. Asking $2500..Contact: sammons223@gmail.com

Beautiful Union Custom Loom excellent condition. Works beautifully have made many wonderful rugs. Will include some warp, weft and video to start your own home business. Great gift for moms YARD or that GRANDMA. Made of red cedar and sealed. MOM or GRANDMA would love to display there flowers or out door PLANTS in this wagon. Holds up to 800lbs. When empty easy moving. Put that smile on there faces when you take this to there YARD. 830 Bernina embroidery sewing machine w/module- Excellent condition ! 1066834 stitches,26 bobbins , foot peddle , small medium large jumbo & mega hoops, feet For sale the following equipment: is a stitch regulator', slide on table & seem guide that slides on table, Instruction DVD, tools to maintain machine ' to many to list'- make inquiry , thread Lubricator, embroidery designs w/memory sticks, manual, soft cover for machine, 3 different needle plates,, carrying cases for machine and module , and I have the boxes that the machine and module was shipped in. Purchased in 2013 Price for machine and module was $11000.00 Asking Price now $6800.00 : This oversized lake (lifeguard )chair Measures 8 foot tall and 27" by 27" square. It is very sturdy and ready for you to prime and paint (pine boards. I have use the Durstain outdoor furniture coating paint with 2 coats on this green chair of mine. You can paint them yourselves whatever color you would like with this paint from Menards. If you would like pre-treated wood add $45 per chair. The ones painted in the picture are about 6-7 years old now and they look good as shown in the picture with the boys having fun. Quality, Ingento No. 6 Paper 24" x 24" Hard Maple & Cast Iron Paper Cutter (USA made). Like new Paper Cutter, only used by a professional photographer for trimming photos. Old school quality which can no longer be matched even by the same companies newer model, which no longer uses cast iron for the cutting arm. Cast iron vs. plastic on the cutting arm allows the cutting blade no ability to flex away from the metal shearing anvil on the paper cutter base and therefore gives a clean, straight cut as they were originally designed to do.This is a painting my dad bought in 1975 from artist Laura Johns who had a gallery from my home town Mount Dora, Florida. This piece of art is titled "father and daughter". It has the original tag showing that my dad paid $300. This piece is 36" by 36". Please make the initial inquiry by email and all deals I make are cash only 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5i premium eyesight automatic cvt transmission1966 Mercedes german military model 404 unimog radiowagon.. Mercedes 6 cylinder gas engine. 6 spd fwd 2 spd reverse. 4 wd cloth top that's removable. fold down windchield. removable doors. 2 machine gun racks, hand throttle. camo paint, spare tire. 2 gas tanks plus racks for 3 jerry cans. or iginal tools. hitch bar, 2 ft ground clearance . 42,000 km( 24,000 original miles). ive had it at my cabin for 15 yrs and used it for elk hunting and hauling firewood. would make a great antelope rig or could convert into an all season camper.licensed and titled in montana. have workshop manuels in both german and English. 16,600k mi1999 subaru outback 2.5 liter automatic transmission runs and drives great everything works like it should. The body is in great shape as well as the interior. The timing belt was recently replaced and it has six star head gaskets. newer tires. Shifts great. it does NOT leak smoke or knock.. this outback is a great daily driver all wheel drive and great mpg . increases horsepower and torque by 60%. I also replaced all the glow plugs and glow plug controller so now it starts right up even when it's -15deg below. New CAM position sensor. I replaced the stock turbo wheel with the wicked wheel 2 which gives it up to 10 psi above stock boost psi. I also replaced the oil cooler gaskets/O rings and put in a new block heater. I replaced all the little dash light bulbs so now they all work. I have changed ALL the oils, fluids and filters on it. Tires have about 64% left and it has a new Firestone spare tire. This truck is in very good condition and has tons of horsepower torque and boost. It has the 4:10 gear ratio and I consistently get 17 to 19 MPG at 75 MPH. Everything works and runs 110%. Clean title in hand. $6,500 NO TRADES! Duel fuel tanks and overload leaf springs in the rear. All power/all wheel drive/heated seats/adaptive cruise control/bluetooth/back up camera/all weather package/ Selling for $18,900 it is below price because of rebuilt title Car is in excellent condition You need a second or third TV for a kid's room, guest room, or for video games? This work horse is for you. I am talking about a Sony Trinitron Color TV from 2004. Use this for Netflix, video games, or cable. The picture is insanely good. I have attached all the pictures so you can take it all in. What it gives away in size, it makes up for in producing a perfect picture every time. Grab this before someone snatches it up...In Meridian. LMK if you want to swing by today or this week. We are moving and won't have the room in the smaller place. What about Sony? What about you? I have a phillips 55 inch 4k smart tv PS4 bundle. PS4 comes /w 2 controllers, headset and 4 games. I have Hdmi cable, tv remote and wall mount also all for $450 firm. All items work great. Both purchased january 2017. Have them in there boxes as Iam moving. Buyers more then welcome to test before purchase. Serious inquries only Moving out of state and figured it was time to let some stuff go. This camera has barely been used, and is in great condition.Beautiful Union Custom Loom excellent condition. Works beautifully have made many wonderful rugs. Will include some warp, weft and video to start your own home business. Great gift for moms YARD or that GRANDMA. Made of red cedar and sealed. MOM or GRANDMA would love to display there flowers or out door PLANTS in this wagon. Holds up to 800lbs. When empty easy moving. Put that smile on there faces when you take this to there YARD. 830 Bernina embroidery sewing machine w/module- Excellent condition ! 1066834 stitches,26 bobbins , foot peddle , small medium large jumbo & mega hoops, feet For sale the following equipment: is a stitch regulator', slide on table & seem guide that slides on table, Instruction DVD, tools to maintain machine ' to many to list'- make inquiry , thread Lubricator, embroidery designs w/memory sticks, manual, soft cover for machine, 3 different needle plates,, carrying cases for machine and module , and I have the boxes that the machine and module was shipped in. Purchased in 2013 Price for machine and module was $11000.00 Asking Price now $6800.00 : This oversized lake (lifeguard )chair Measures 8 foot tall and 27" by 27" square. It is very sturdy and ready for you to prime and paint (pine boards. I have use the Durstain outdoor furniture coating paint with 2 coats on this green chair of mine. You can paint them yourselves whatever color you would like with this paint from Menards. If you would like pre-treated wood add $45 per chair. The ones painted in the picture are about 6-7 years old now and they look good as shown in the picture with the boys having fun. Quality, Ingento No. 6 Paper 24" x 24" Hard Maple & Cast Iron Paper Cutter (USA made). Like new Paper Cutter, only used by a professional photographer for trimming photos. Old school quality which can no longer be matched even by the same companies newer model, which no longer uses cast iron for the cutting arm. Cast iron vs. plastic on the cutting arm allows the cutting blade no ability to flex away from the metal shearing anvil on the paper cutter base and therefore gives a clean, straight cut as they were originally designed to do.This is a painting my dad bought in 1975 from artist Laura Johns who had a gallery from my home town Mount Dora, Florida. This piece of art is titled "father and daughter". It has the original tag showing that my dad paid $300. This piece is 36" by 36". Please make the initial inquiry by email and all deals I make are cash only 2015 Subaru Forester 2.5i premium eyesight automatic cvt transmission1966 Mercedes german military model 404 unimog radiowagon.. Mercedes 6 cylinder gas engine. 6 spd fwd 2 spd reverse. 4 wd cloth top that's removable. fold down windchield. removable doors. 2 machine gun racks, hand throttle. camo paint, spare tire. 2 gas tanks plus racks for 3 jerry cans. or iginal tools. hitch bar, 2 ft ground clearance . 42,000 km( 24,000 original miles). ive had it at my cabin for 15 yrs and used it for elk hunting and hauling firewood. would make a great antelope rig or could convert into an all season camper.licensed and titled in montana. have workshop manuels in both german and English. 16,600k mi1999 subaru outback 2.5 liter automatic transmission runs and drives great everything works like it should. The body is in great shape as well as the interior. The timing belt was recently replaced and it has six star head gaskets. newer tires. Shifts great. it does NOT leak smoke or knock.. this outback is a great daily driver all wheel drive and great mpg . increases horsepower and torque by 60%. I also replaced all the glow plugs and glow plug controller so now it starts right up even when it's -15deg below. New CAM position sensor. I replaced the stock turbo wheel with the wicked wheel 2 which gives it up to 10 psi above stock boost psi. I also replaced the oil cooler gaskets/O rings and put in a new block heater. I replaced all the little dash light bulbs so now they all work. I have changed ALL the oils, fluids and filters on it. Tires have about 64% left and it has a new Firestone spare tire. This truck is in very good condition and has tons of horsepower torque and boost. It has the 4:10 gear ratio and I consistently get 17 to 19 MPG at 75 MPH. Everything works and runs 110%. Clean title in hand. $6,500 NO TRADES! Duel fuel tanks and overload leaf springs in the rear. All power/all wheel drive/heated seats/adaptive cruise control/bluetooth/back up camera/all weather package/ Selling for $18,900 it is below price because of rebuilt title Car is in excellent condition You need a second or third TV for a kid's room, guest room, or for video games? This work horse is for you. I am talking about a Sony Trinitron Color TV from 2004. Use this for Netflix, video games, or cable. The picture is insanely good. I have attached all the pictures so you can take it all in. What it gives away in size, it makes up for in producing a perfect picture every time. Grab this before someone snatches it up...In Meridian. LMK if you want to swing by today or this week. We are moving and won't have the room in the smaller place. What about Sony? What about you? I have a phillips 55 inch 4k smart tv PS4 bundle. PS4 comes /w 2 controllers, headset and 4 games. I have Hdmi cable, tv remote and wall mount also all for $450 firm. All items work great. Both purchased january 2017. Have them in there boxes as Iam moving. Buyers more then welcome to test before purchase. Serious inquries only Moving out of state and figured it was time to let some stuff go. This camera has barely been used, and is in great condition. avigation System / Enhanced Driver Alert Package (Y86) / Preferred Equipment Group 1LT / Premium Smooth Ride Suspension Package
9 Speakers / AM/FM radio: SiriusXM / Bose Premium 9-Speaker System / CD player
MP3 decoder / Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink / Radio: Chevrolet MyLink AM/FM Stereo / Single-Slot CD/MP3 Player
SiriusXM Satellite Radio / Air Conditioning / Automatic temperature control / Front dual zone A/C
Rear air conditioning / Rear window defroster / 5 12-Volt Auxiliary Power Outlets / 6-Way Power Front Passenger Seat Adjuster
Enhanced Driver Information Center / Memory seat / Memory Settings / Pedal memory
Power driver seat / Power steering / Power windows / Power-Adjustable Accelerator & Brake Pedals
Remote keyless entry / Steering wheel mounted audio controls / Universal Home Remote / Speed-sensing steering
Traction control / 4-Wheel Antilock Disc Brakes w/Brake Assist / 4-Wheel Disc Brakes / ABS brakes
Driver & Front Passenger Airbags / Dual front impact airbags / Dual front side impact airbags / Emergency communication system
Front anti-roll bar / Front wheel independent suspension / Low tire pressure warning / Occupant sensing airbag
Overhead airbag / Rear anti-roll bar / Power Liftgate / Brake assistElectronic Stability Control / Exterior Parking Camera Rear / Rear Parking Sensors / Auto High-beam HeadlightsDelay-off headlights / Fully automatic headlights / IntelliBeam Headlamps / Extended-Range Remote Keyless EntryPanic alarm / Security system / Electronic Cruise Control w/Set & Resume Speed / Speed controlBlack Assist Steps / Bumpers: body-color / Heated door mirrors / Power door mirrorsRoof rack: rails only / Spoiler / 1st & 2nd Row Color-Keyed Carpeted Floor Mats / Adjustable pedalsAuto-Dimming Inside Rear-View Mirror / Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror / Color-Keyed Carpeting Floor Covering / CompassDriver door bin / Driver vanity mirror / Floor Console / Forward Collision Alert Sensor IndicatorFront reading lights / Garage door transmitter / Illuminated entry / Lane Keep AssistLeather-Wrapped Steering Wheel / Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking / OnStar Basic Plan For 5 Years / Outside temperature displayOverhead console / Passenger vanity mirror / Rear Park Assist w/Audible Warning / Rear reading lightsRear seat center armrest / Remote Vehicle Start / Tachometer / Telescoping steering wheelTilt steering wheel / Trip computer / Voltmeter / 2nd Row 60/40 Split-Folding Manual Bench3rd Row Manual 60/40 Split-Folding Fold Flat Bench / 3rd row seats: split-bench / Front Bucket Seats / Front Center ArmrestFront Heated Reclining Bucket Seats / Heated front seats / Leather-Appointed Seat Trim / Power passenger seatSplit folding rear seat / Cargo Net / Passenger door bin / Roof-Mounted Luggage Rack Side Rails18'' x 8.5'' Aluminum Wheels / Rain sensing wipers / Rear window wiper / Variably intermittent wipers3.08 Rear Axle Ratio / Running Boards / Passed Dealer Inspection / Recent Oil ChangeVehicle Detailed / 2 Keys
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6167380647
posted: about 2 hours ago
email to friend
best of [SUP][?][/SUP]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

No contact info?if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.