you tube

/ you tube #1  

Taylortractornut

Elite Member
Tractor
3550 Fard Backhoe and a 1948 Farmall Cub,
I have a question for those that use you tube. I recently got hughes net and am very happy with it. I have been looking up alot on you tube. I had gone back over alot of links in forums to see the old videos I never could. I saw some last night and went to see them tonight and I would get the listing but it never would attemp to load just have the black box there. I dont know if Im doing something wrong or they changed up. I think out oof 10 videos of equipment I actually got to see 2.

/ you tube #2  
You simply click on the video or the blue hot link and it should load and begin playing quickly. Once the black box appears there should also be a moving arrow circle in the center of the black box to indicate it is loading.

Below is a short video of some carribean black tip reef sharks that we saw last October. It was working on you tube for me a few minutes ago:

YouTube - Caribbean reef sharks

/ you tube #3  
I have a question for those that use you tube. I recently got hughes net and am very happy with it. I have been looking up alot on you tube. I had gone back over alot of links in forums to see the old videos I never could. I saw some last night and went to see them tonight and I would get the listing but it never would attemp to load just have the black box there. I dont know if Im doing something wrong or they changed up. I think out oof 10 videos of equipment I actually got to see 2.

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I often get the black window and moving dots, then i comes up "unable to load". I found clicking in the lower right corner and changing the resolution from 480 to 360p makes it start.

/ you tube #4  
When I had Hughesnet for 3 years, I was never able to satisfactorily view a youtube video. Either it wouldn't start like you described or it would load and run for a few seconds then stop playing until it loaded the buffer some more, then stop-star-stop-start.

That's one of the reasons I dumped Hughesnet. Verizon isn't perfect but it's better than HN ever was.

/ you tube
it had just started last night well may have bee nsooner they have changed their layout it seems. Hughes has played all the videos there great so far but my it wont even let me attemptto load them now.

/ you tube #6  
You have been throttled for using too much bandwidth. Look at your AUP. Give it a few dassy and they will let you start viewing youject again

/ you tube
Nope we only use on average 25 to 30 MB per day , just checked it and used only 3 mb today . Just tried it and still some vids will play and some wont. I just went to the library for a minute and DSL there is the same thing.

/ you tube #8  
I expect you'll need Adobe Flashplayer or some other video codec for viewing those Youtube vids.
The first thing I would do is download Flashplayer and see if that works (after you download, install and reboot).