Tractor Supply Online Catalog

/ Tractor Supply Online Catalog #1  

MikePA

Super Moderator
Tractor
Had TC25D, now JD X310
Is anyone else having trouble finding any three point hitch equipment at the online catalog? Seems no matter what I search on, I get lots of hits, but nothing related to attachments! /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

/ Tractor Supply Online Catalog #2  
Mike,

I can't tell you how to look it up, but <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=implement&Number=127852&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post127852> here </A> is a link to another posting that has the link in it.

/ Tractor Supply Online Catalog
Thanks! That's what I was looking for. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thanks, Danny. I was hoping the catalog showed auger extensions. It doesn't. I'll have to check the store the next time I am there.

/ Tractor Supply Online Catalog #6  
Mike,

I have seen that happen before. For some reason, TSC removes the link to their Bluebook catalog.

Not to complain... however.... TSC needs to revamp there Website. I find it hard to browse and their catalog needs to be in HTML instead of pdf format. For those of us who have slow connection speeds, it is painful to browse. Well, enough of the complaining. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

Hope that you find what you need.

Terry

/ Tractor Supply Online Catalog #7  
Mike - Can you post back if/when you find an auger extension? I might be needing one also. Thanks.

Danny,

Will do. Thus far I've searched the net and found that Worksaver and Danuser both sell auger extensions. Danuser has the broader selection of lengths and diameters. Both sell only through local dealers.