I can't get any more attachments!

/ I can't get any more attachments! #1  

Mosey

Veteran Member
Tractor
2000 New Holland TC29D with 7308 FEL, and top & tilt. 1950 John Deere B. 1940 Farmall A.
I can\'t get any more attachments!

There must be a character limit (around 200) on the Attachments part of the profile. If I try to add anything it truncates it. So, if I get another attachment (I need a middle buster) then I can't add it to my profile. Does that mean I can't get another attachment?

/ I can't get any more attachments! #2  
Re: I can\'t get any more attachments!

You wife has hacked into your profile and put the limitation on it so you can't buy any more /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.

GS

/ I can't get any more attachments! #3  

By the sounds you need to go to the next level..Inventory List..guess Mr.M needs to add on.

/ I can't get any more attachments! #4  

<font color=blue>LandPride 6' finish mower. Farm Star 6' grader blade. KingKutter 5' tiller, 5' bush hog, 30" rear scoop, pallet mover. Antique 2-12" plow. Boom pole. Ford 515 7' sickle mower. Leinbach posthole digger</font color=blue>

<font color=red>LP 6' FM. FarmStar 6' grader blade. KK5' tiller, 5' BH., 30" rear scoop, pallet mover. Antique 2-12" plow. Boom pole. Ford 7' sickle mower. Leinbach PHD</font color=red>

This may help you buy 48 more characters of attachments. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ I can't get any more attachments! #5  

Danny,
I mentioned the same issue in <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=support&Number=181713&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=>this</A> link but got no reply.

/ I can't get any more attachments!

ronjhall - You're right, I could abbreviate quite a few things. Is there a list on this site anywhere that has the definitions of abbreviations? Everyone should know what FM means, but BH could mean Bush Hog or Back Hoe (although most people should be able to figure out 5' BH is a Bush Hog). I'm also not sure some of the newer members would know that LP is LandPride. Now, what can I get for 48 characters worth of attachments ...?!

/ I can't get any more attachments! #7  

Mosey -- Have you considered listing what you DON'T have? The list might fit. And if it doesn't, you could tell your wife you need additional attachments so the list of don't haves would fit!

Pete

/ I can't get any more attachments! #8  

Danny,
This thread <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=support&Number=27525&fpart=1>Glossary of Tractor Terms </A> was recently posted in the News/Feedback forum. Apparently there was (is) some discussion of adding some type of glossary, but it just happened yet. Anyway, this thread has a whole lot of abbreviations! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ I can't get any more attachments! #9  

Danny
I went kind of quick with the abbreviations. May have gone to far for all viewers of the your list. I have similar problem. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif But may solve it by selling some of the attachments. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif