anyone got a form style eviction notice?

/ anyone got a form style eviction notice? #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
I'm searching for a 'form style' eviction notice.. anyone got one in text format?

thanks

soundguy

/ anyone got a form style eviction notice? #2  
Dear _______,

GET OUT!

:laughing:

But seriously, I think there are some on those home attorney programs at Staples that are pretty cheap. I got one a couple years ago free with purchase of tax software and looked through it, but didn't use any of the forms.

/ anyone got a form style eviction notice? #3  
In our province you can down load forms such as, rental agreements, rent increase and evictions notices, from the BC government internet site. Up this way we have to make sure it is done legally and have to use the government forms, not sure how legal it would be in other jurisdiction. Would you have something similar in your area? Just a note: up this way the tenants seem to have way more rights than the landlord. Probably the same in your area so will in advance say, Good Luck. :D

/ anyone got a form style eviction notice?
yep.. pretty much the same here.. tenants have more rights..

soundguy

/ anyone got a form style eviction notice? #5  
Stardard style forms should be available in your local. You must follow proper procedures in your state or you lose. In Iowa, usually a demand for rent, then a forcible entry and detainer hearing, once judgement is entered, then you evict. Been through this process a few times-fairly painless.

/ anyone got a form style eviction notice? #6  
I'm searching for a 'form style' eviction notice.. anyone got one in text format?

thanks

soundguy

In Ohio we have to give them a 3 (3 business days) day notice. Then file with court. I suspect Florida has there own method.

thanks guys.

yep.. looks like a 3 day notice.. the about 6 other forms to do plus a couple process server or postings.. ARGH!

soundguy

/ anyone got a form style eviction notice? #9  
Documentation of your reasons building up to issuing an eviction notice will be good to have, if you end up getting any negative response to the notice.
A good paper trail backing you up is always good. Verbal discussions alone don't get much attention.

just failure to pay rent.. that's all.

soundguy