How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic)

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic)
Well, there's beef hanging in the locker and aging now.

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #23  
One of my obsessions is collecting petroliana (old gas station junk...signs, oil cans, and especially gas pump globes). My wife and I host a similar gathering for petro collectors like Cyril is going to host for TBN members. If you NW TBN guys have half as much fun at Cyril's gathering as we have at our gas geek gathering you'll be hoping it becomes an annual tradition. My hat's off to Cyril for hosting a party for you guys.

Tree Monkey, I see you're from Renton. Do you know Craig Landon? If you do tell him Bob/Lastgas15 says hi.

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #24  
Any dozer guys going to be there, or is this "wheelies" only? :dance1:

Any dozer guys going to be there, or is this "wheelies" only? :dance1:

Hey Bob,

Definately gotta have some tracks! Heck, we might even let in some rottotiller guys. LOL

Seriously though, everyone's invited. I think it would be great if we could get around 100+ people.:thumbsup:

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #26  
Oh sure let the rototiller guys on here and the next thing you know the push type reel mower folks will be on here! :D

Oh sure let the rototiller guys on here and the next thing you know the push type reel mower folks will be on here! :D

What are we going to do, limit it to 50+HP diesel only?:cool: Besides, have you ever run one of those push type reel mowers? They'll kick your a**.:laughing:

I figure anyone that's a member of TBN and their family is invited. Too bad jinman came to visit his family so early. We could have shown him what a real NW Barbeque looks like!:D

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #28  
Who was it that said he,d never belong to a club that would allow him as a member?Take care:laughing:Dave

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #29  
Does John Deere or Kubota make push type Reel mowers?
Well let's see a NW barbecue could include Salmon I guess. I used to go to Westport and go out Salmon and Bottom fishing. Then go back to my house and have a huge barbecue of salmon and bottom fish. We had a good band come in and play while we all pigged out and played volleyball and horse shoes. It was a blast. I did have to invite all of the neighbors so that they couldn't complain about the loud music...

/ How do you like your beef? (PNW Picnic) #30  
Tagged!