F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup)

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup)
I have not had a chance to look under the hood on one,but from the outside they sure look good./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #12  
Well,there's a little ole 340 H.P. Supercharged small block under there...how many engines do you see from the Factory sporting a blower? Not many.

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #13  
I 'spose I shouldn't bring this up again, since it's been discussed in the last year, but I can't help thinking of the Unimog again while reading this thread. Nice color, too.

bludoka.jpg

woaa.....340 H.P..../w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gifthat should do the job....

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #15  
I guess if one can afford to purchase the F-650 custom,fuel mileage doesn't mean much. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Right.......

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #17  
Get all the right attachments for the unimog and you don't even need a tractor.

Attachments

• 6-189509-jackofalltrade1.jpg
    6-189509-jackofalltrade1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 72
   / F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #18  
That loader & hoe combo is what we have in the local Nat'l Guard maintenence facility. They are really neat looking, especially going down the road at speed. I like the way the hoe folds sideways for transport.

see_03.jpg

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #19  
From the front.

see_04.jpg

I would love to have a Unimog.......It would be great for these hillsides and back roads I have to play on.But then again my wish list is bigger than my bank account .Maybe I could somehow justify one and tell my wife it was her Christmas present.Wait a minute I already used that line with my new shotgun I bought last year for her birthday. Funny thing is she does not even like to hunt.../w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif