F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup)

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #1  

Scott_in_WVA

Gold Member
Now here is a pickup....
Hope this is not too controversial /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://north-county-ford.com/trucks/f-650/ford_f-650.asp>http://north-county-ford.com/trucks/f-650/ford_f-650.asp</A>

The last truck on bottom of page....Looks like a monster truck from the factory.
I wonder if it comes in Kubota orange with a hydro-transmission???/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #2  
Link cannot be displayed.

Thanks.

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #4  
I got to have me one of those. now thats a nice pickup to pull my trailer and tractor around.

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup)
I thought it was an awesome looking rig myself...

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #6  
Just saw a black one, sitting in the parking lot of the local Shucks Auto Supply, As part of a display. Now I've got to go out and wipe the drool off the floormats of my old truck.

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #7  
I just saw a F-650 on the highway today, not a pickup but a cargo version. I saw it and say Whoa tha tis big. It's scary enough that soccer moms have SUV's but figure this puppy into the family car pool and we are toast.

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #8  
When I saw it my eyes popped and my jaw dropped. After I recovered from looking at such a controversial picture I realized I was going to have to get myself one of those monsters. Yepper, gonna trade in my puny li'l F250 and get me a real truck. Now if only I can get my good buddy Scott (in WVA) to realize how much he has traumatized me by subjecting me to controversy beyond my abiltiy to cope and make atonement to the tune of say, twenty or thirty grand I will be ready to get the ball rolling. How 'bout ya, Scott? Do you feel my pain?/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup)
cstocks...............
I feel your pain..................all I have is a C-1500 Chevy 4x4 work truck..................here is the rest of the story: my wife wants a new car....and my son went off to college...........
Maybe I can find one of these F- 650's in a Tonka or Matchbox version.What's with this monster pickup/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif????Ford announces they are discontinuing the Excursion..then they introduce this monster....I personally hate to see the demise of the Excursion......Hopefully this F-650 pick em up will be around for a while longer.....
Ain't life grand?
When I 1st seen one of these trucks I done a double take and darn near lost control of my car /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
I remember when the Excursion was introduced,they had the CEO of Ford on the today show and ole Matt Lauer was all over that poor ole Ford Ceo like a chicken on a June bug and telling the CEO how much of a fuel guzzler this Excursion was and how unsafe it was towards people in a smaller vehicles because of this monster(Excursion) on the road.
I just love it when the liberal media basically makes it sound like these large SUV's and trucks should not be allowed on the road because there are smaller vehicles out there and the large SUV/trucks use too much gas.

/ F-650 Custom Pickup Conversion(now heres a pickup) #10  
Scott,I think Ford has raised the bar on this one,WHAT A TRUCK!!!!. We stopped by a dealership last week to check out an '03 Expedition,I did'nt see any F-650's anywhere,but I did see the new SVT Cobra Mustang,Whoooooo Nelly!!!!

Supercharged small block putting out 390 H.P. linked to a 6 speed trans...they about had to call the paramedics when I saw this thing.

Ford has really "kicked it up a notch" in design and performance.......have you seen under the hood of a Harley Supercrew Pickup?