What does one Trillion dollars look like?

/ What does one Trillion dollars look like? #3  
This was very impressive ...looks like if you put all that on the PB oil hole it would clog it.

/ What does one Trillion dollars look like? #4  
Just add 13 trillion more to it and you could just about cover our current national debt. :)

Last edited:
   / What does one Trillion dollars look like? #5  
Thanks for giving me a trillion!!!!! Will that be coming in cash!!!!:drool:

/ What does one Trillion dollars look like? #6  
how about this. . . if you take the 13 trillion dollars we owe, want to know how long it takes to get to this crazy number. try spending a million dollars an hr for 1484 years. Thats how long it would take to to spend 13 trillion and how long it would take to pay it back at that rate. God help us! ! !

/ What does one Trillion dollars look like? #7  
how about this. . . if you take the 13 trillion dollars we owe, want to know how long it takes to get to this crazy number. try spending a million dollars an hr for 1484 years. Thats how long it would take to to spend 13 trillion and how long it would take to pay it back at that rate. God help us! ! !

Amen to that !!!!

/ What does one Trillion dollars look like? #9  
Dang,heck of retirement.

/ What does one Trillion dollars look like? #10  
I don't know what a trillion looks like but I have seen a million in Iraq dollars. When the USA invaded Iraq the last time the guys at work found a website where you could buy $1,000,000 in Iraq dollars for $800.00 American. They ordered big ole' bricks of Iraq money. Theory was that when the Iraq economy recovered we would be millionaires for the price of $800.00. I opted out of this. I may live to regret it but this hasn't happened yet. But they all say they are millionaires. For sure a title I can't lay claim to.