Toy soldiers/banned item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Toy soldiers/banned item? #2  
You can always rely on the PC nutters this side of the pond to go one better.

Here, the English flag is being banned by various organisations (although many "rethink" when their stupidity hits the headlines).

J

/ Toy soldiers/banned item? #3  
You can always rely on the PC nutters this side of the pond to go one better.

Here, the English flag is being banned by various organisations (although many "rethink" when their stupidity hits the headlines).

J

Zero tolerance is what it is, Zero.They knew the policy and decided to push it. What if he had two Jihadist figures on it, would that be OK?

/ Toy soldiers/banned item? #4  
Zero tolerance is what it is, Zero.They knew the policy and decided to push it. What if he had two Jihadist figures on it, would that be OK?

Only if the figures had no guns. But, suicide vests would most likely have been acceptable.
Zero tolerance is just an excuse, it is used by those who are unable or unwilling to use what is commonly referred to as common sense. :mad:

/ Toy soldiers/banned item? #5  

I am not aware of any national flags that have Jihadist figures on them?

Do you have instances in the US where flying the stars and stripes has been banned?

J

/ Toy soldiers/banned item? #6  
We are supposed to be "FREE". Free to say, do and think as we please within the bounds of our constitution. Unfortunately, not so anymore. No Christmas concerts- now called winter concerts, no crosses on courthouse, No toy figurines with guns, no pics depicting guns, etc. Would it be alright if it was a toy tank? Now that's a gun! Should we ban teaching history because of the wars with guns? Zero tolerance...................against common sense. :mur:I don't care a rat's tail about someone's religion, as long as they are not pushing it on me. I protect me and my family and have served my country. I am not afraid of the dark, my shadow, firearms, jihadists,etc. What I am afraid of is the seemingly unrestrained powers that a few misguided groups have over our government and it's policies. We are the best ones for the job of destroying ourselves, from within. Take a step back, and think about all the new laws imposed on us over the last 10 years. Scary! Pisses me off!:mad:

/ Toy soldiers/banned item? #7  
Only if the figures had no guns. But, suicide vests would most likely have been acceptable.
Zero tolerance is just an excuse, it is used by those who are unable or unwilling to use what is commonly referred to as common sense. :mad:

AMEN to that!

/ Toy soldiers/banned item? #8  

Zero tolerance is common sense. Schools should be busy educating children, not deciding whether a gun, an image of a gun, a model of a gun, or a likeness of a gun - is acceptable or not. Why tie up a school's time and waste taxpayer dollars with such issues?

I agree with Turbo36.

Because guns are the central topic here, it becomes an issue. Nobody is talking about suicide vests or flags at the school where this occured.
Dave.

/ Toy soldiers/banned item? #9  
Take a step back, and think about all the new laws imposed on us over the last 10 years. Scary! Pisses me off!:mad:

Those laws were enacted by your fellow citizens and their duly elected representatives. They were not imposed on you by a dictator.

Dave.

/ Toy soldiers/banned item? #10  
Does a zero tolerance of guns mean that ALL photos of guns should be banned from school? If not that is a violation of the policy. I guess the PC Police better start going through the library and taking out the history books.

Later,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.