New Camera

/ New Camera #1  

milkman

Elite Member
Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
I got the camera bug again, my old Fuji S5100 has served me well and still takes acceptable pictures even though it's only 4MP. The one thing I don't like about it is the fact that there's no zoom when in movie mode. I've been eyeing the new Fujifilm HS10 and for the money it looks good to me. I waited till after my b/day and it didn't show up so I ordered it Friday, should be here the first of this week. Oh for my b/day I got a Rockwell Jaw Horse, should be a handy item but I'm really waiting for the new camera. I suppose I'll have to post some more videos on Youtube.

/ New Camera #2  
"I suppose I'll have to post some more videos on Youtube"

Also photo gallery. ;)

/ New Camera #3  
I think the Jawhorse could double as a camera stand. :) Hope you have fun with the new camera.
Dave.

/ New Camera #5  
If I were purchasing a new camera now, that would be my choice.
Had a friend visit a few week ago and he had just received his and it was impressive.
We did not have time to "play" with many of the features but I'll bet you will like
your choice.
I'll look forward to a few shots when you get it unwrapped and shooting.

/ New Camera
DANG, got home today at 4:00, found a note on the door from FedEx saying they were here at 12:54 and need a signature, still waiting, maybe tomorrow, someone will be here all day.