Pretty Cool

/ Pretty Cool #1  

Rowski

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.mc.hik.se/~mid95wem/trams/magic/welcome.html>Link</A>

This is pretty wild. I skipped the part about whispering the card out loud and it still does it.

This does not have a heart stopping effect like the one Jeff had posted at one time. I think it was Jeff that had the picture of someone living room and you had to find out what was wrong.

So.......... How do they do that?

/ Pretty Cool #3  
I got a good laugh. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif It took to tries before I noticed. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/ Pretty Cool
/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif... I guess I should stick to the "K.I.S.S principle" that I practice and preach at work. That it!.... Its after hours and a beer to many /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif? At least I can tell my wife I figured it out/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif!

/ Pretty Cool #6  
Why'd you retract your post, Mike? Think you were spoiling the fun?/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Pretty Cool #7  
Now thats kinda spooky.

/ Pretty Cool #8  
uhmmm .... they changed ALL the cards
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Pretty Cool #9  
I hate little tricks like that. I probably would never figure that out if someone wouldn't have clued me in. Those simple little illusions always make me feel like a dunce. /w3tcompact/icons/clever.gif