With in 30 minute

/ With in 30 minute #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Rain /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif
Sleet /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
Snow dancing in the air /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
Temp at 33degress /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Like they say in New England..if you don't like the weather just wait couple of minutes. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thank goodness for Maxwell Hose coffee./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ With in 30 minute #2  
Went riding around this afternoon and there was 1" snow on the ground were the Long Trail crosses route 242.

Derek

/ With in 30 minute #3  
Oh boy... that means NY isn't far behind on the hit list. I'm going to go from 90-100° heat in Tucson, AZ to something a lot colder and less sunny in NY tomorrow. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

msig.gif

/ With in 30 minute
I hope your blood hasn't thin that much for the weather change. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ With in 30 minute #5  
I hope not - not after only two weeks away from NY! Although it was down to 83 today and burrrrr. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

msig.gif

/ With in 30 minute #6  
Our temperature has stayed between 44 and 50 around the clock the last two days, with alternating cloudy and sunny, but with a strong north wind, and still dry./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif And the weathermen are forecasting a near record low of 32 tonight. I still don't believe it; it ain't supposed to freeze in this part of the country before Thanksgiving.

Bird

/ With in 30 minute #7  
We are at about 43 right now, had a high of 50 today, winds 10-15 mph. The best news is that for the last two days We have had drizzle, almost constantly/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. They are predicting the same for tomorrow/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. Thanks to the front and Keith.
Thomas, I too spent most of the day inside with the old dripolator going, but just Thursday afternoon I was out chasing cattle in 92 degree heat with 46% humitity. Talk about a change. For this slow soaking drizzle, I'll gladly put up with a little chilly weather.
ErnieB

/ With in 30 minute #8  
Well, here in Michigan (Southeast) on Saturday afternoon we saw rain, snow, cold, hail, snow, hail, snow, rain, cold, wind, rain, snow, hail....all in about an hour or so. Pretty strange weather for early October. The folks in parts of the Upper Penninsula got 10+" of snow. The high temperature Sunday got into the low forties. Needed the long johns out working. Just not used to the cold weather yet.

You guys down South want some of this cold & rain? It sure is getting tiresome.

Bob Pence

/ With in 30 minute #9  
I saw some of that Michigan weather on the TV news last night. We've had north wind, and it even got down to 37 this morning, but still bone dry./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif My wife swears there was a tiny bit of mist yesterday morning, but I guess I missed it.

Bird