Yard Sale Finds

/ Yard Sale Finds #1  

CompactTractorFan

Tractor
Kubota BX25
So, what interesting things have you found at yard/garage sales? Around my area most yard sales don't have "guy things".:cool:

/ Yard Sale Finds #2  
a cultivator head. Got it for 50 cents! :eek: :D:thumbsup: other things i got arent from garage sales, but from people that are willing to sell me most anything. :D

Attachments

• 7-12-10 implement fixes 001.JPG
    7-12-10 implement fixes 001.JPG
    911 KB · Views: 129
   / Yard Sale Finds #3  
I haven't been to a Garage/Yard sale lately. Bought to much stuff during early years of living at our place.
I am now the guy that sells items at a garage sale every few years. Lots of guy stuff that has not been used in years.
The city has moved out to my area. But is zoned minimum 3 acre lots. Lots of guys and gals looking for country stuff.

/ Yard Sale Finds #4  
I found a like new cement filled JD ballast box $50. I also found a 3pt cement mixer like new $100. I live in farm country.

/ Yard Sale Finds #5  
Use to go to the Coupeville WA. lyons club garage sale every June at the Coupeville school. After about 1 PM, everything was free! I had great finds on all sorts of things for free.

mark

/ Yard Sale Finds #6  
Not to many yard sales catch my eye when passing by,seems like the guy thing aren't up front to be notice:(

Seems whats not for sale peeks my interest.

/ Yard Sale Finds #7  
I bought a Stanley floor plane awhile back for $10 and just sold it on e-bay for $212

/ Yard Sale Finds #8  
Estate sales have a lot more "guy" stuff around here

/ Yard Sale Finds #9  
Got a buddy that looks for fishing poles sticking up as he drives by, then he stops for the "Guy" stuff....(Fishin' & Huntin' Junk):)

/ Yard Sale Finds #10  
All the yard and estate sales around here start on Wednesday. For those of us that are still employed, (not yet retired), the good stuff is already picked through. Now the Saturday auctions are a whole different thing.....