FALL DAY WELL SPENT

/ FALL DAY WELL SPENT #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
was yuckie here this morning, cool and drizzle. so decided to make the 100 mile drive to see our granson(18mo.) took him to a big farm that has all kida of stuff for kids to do, old tractors to climb on, mini mazies for the little ones, big tractor tires to climb on, goats to feed. and of course, punkins and all kinds of gourds for sale, plus a big shop with all diffenent apples and u name it. hot dogs, donuts, cider, and HOT COFFEE. took lots of videos and a lot of stills with camera. course gram and gramp had to get him an assortment of pumkins/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif and of course a powdered donut(mom said it was ok) he sure does like to run! not sure who had more fun him or us/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif well just wanted to share a nice day .

/ FALL DAY WELL SPENT #2  
I guess you and I had the same weather pattern all weekend long Frank...and every little bit of drops sure help.

For I it was the landfill a number of times /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif also locating our dog in which chasing a bear around the mountain side. /w3tcompact/icons/mad.gif..no seat time or m/cing nor couching this weekend.