thread count

/ thread count
Well then somethng is off. I have certainly posted more than 15 times since 2008.

I just answered my own question. No matter how far you go back, the thread count is not indicative for the time you made the post. One's total "current" thread count is always displayed even on posts dated in the past.

/ thread count #12  
I just answered my own question. No matter how far you go back, the thread count is not indicative for the time you made the post. One's total "current" thread count is always displayed even on posts dated in the past.

Yah, you got it now. If I go back and look at the first post I made in 2001 it will say I have a bazillion posts TOTAL. I don't think it will tell you what number in the sequence of your posts it is.

/ thread count #13  
I don't think it will tell you what number in the sequence of your posts it is

strictly for what it's worth...
If this information was important it would only take a couple of SQL queries...but administrative authority would be required to run them...before effective measures to prevent "sql injection" were established these queries could be run from any browser using URIs...

/ thread count #14  
strictly for what it's worth...
If this information was important it would only take a couple of SQL queries...but administrative authority would be required to run them...before effective measures to prevent "sql injection" were established these queries could be run from any browser using URIs...

Yep. SQL queries are powerful tools. I used to work with them quite a bit at my job back when we had to automate everything. Now that everything is pretty much automated and all of the queries are written, I haven't written many new ones in a few years.