Change

/ Change #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
Two days ago, it was in the 90's, Today it made 70. My flip/flops are retired now and I am wearing socks and sheepskin lined slippers and jeans. HVAC might go from cool to heat in the next few days.

mark

/ Change #2  
I like it. Now if we can just get some significant rain, as we have a 9" deficit for the year.

At first I thought you were talking politics and we would all be censored!! I am waiting for November.

/ Change #3  
I like it. Now if we can just get some significant rain, as we have a 9" deficit for the year.

At first I thought you were talking politics and we would all be censored!! I am waiting for November.

Yeah...Maybe the republicans will get in and get Virginia off the federal dole.....Yeah that'll happen :laughing:

/ Change #4  
Two days ago, it was in the 90's, Today it made 70. My flip/flops are retired now and I am wearing socks and sheepskin lined slippers and jeans. HVAC might go from cool to heat in the next few days.

mark

It was 113 degrees in LA today...hotest day on record.

/ Change #5  
Same temps. here in Mid-Tn. Same with the rain too ,we got more rain May 1 & 2 than we have all the days since.

amaxwell

/ Change #7  
I just came from eastern Kentucky and Friday I couldn't breath to a sweatshirt and rain on Sunday!!

/ Change #8  
Haven't had to light a fire yet but its been in the upper 50s here n Tx. Two days ago it was 98. Crazy.

/ Change #9  
   / Change #10  
Our weekend mid to upper 70's than dip to mid 60's might reach low 60's,but the best thing of all its finally raining..much rain needed..keep the those rain dancing going gents.