I'd guess he's done this before!

/ I'd guess he's done this before! #3  
I wonder what nautical rules of the road apply to that vessel. :laughing:
Pretty impressive operating...

/ I'd guess he's done this before! #4  
Sorry, but that does not require a high level of skill.

It is done everyday.

If you liked that, search You-Tube for video's, you will find some really impressive ones.

/ I'd guess he's done this before! #5  
Just hope that there isn't a small leak in the barge, as they can list to one side quickly. Good friend lost his entire sawmill in the Mississippi river when loaded on a barge and it took on some water. Happened in matter of seconds.

Thanks for posting. Kinda like the one where the guy loads the bobcat (skidsteer) on to the truck bed.

Tips it on its nose, backs up to the truck bed with the rear wheels just on, and then lifts the front wheels off the ground using the bucket as the back wheels move onto the truck until the front wheels are on. Either the truck is backed up or in neutral to move a bit.

/ I'd guess he's done this before! #6  
Did you see how lose that track was, if he had skills he would be takin better care of the equipment IMO. Also did you see the dumb @## run in behind the machine while he was turning around to push on, it's a no wonder he didn't slam him up side the head with the bucket.

/ I'd guess he's done this before! #7  
I'd say he's got feel for the equipment he operates.

/ I'd guess he's done this before! #8  
The only thing he was lacking was a hydraulic motor to run a prop to move in the water.

/ I'd guess he's done this before! #9  
It sure shows a lot of skill with the trackhoe.

Thanks