College Football

/ College Football #1  

Pushing_Tin

Gold Member
Tractor
JD 3320
I know there has to be some college football fans here, so speak up and tell us who your favorite team is! I live in Eugene, home of the University of Oregon and the Ducks, who should be ranked #1 tomorrow for the first time! :D

/ College Football #2  
Penn State!!!

/ College Football #4  
P Tin - - watched your Ducks beat Stanford a couple of weeks ago - - pretty impressive. Yes you should be #1. But the uniforms should be against the law. What next? Blue grass?

I'm a Texas ex-patriot living in Louisiana for most of my life. I was braced for a bad time in Lincoln yesterday, but with those Big 12 officials causing all those dropped TD passes, the Horns squeaked by.

/ College Football #6  
I know there has to be some college football fans here, so speak up and tell us who your favorite team is! I live in Eugene, home of the University of Oregon and the Ducks, who should be ranked #1 tomorrow for the first time! :D

Dissapointing night for me last night. If you look at where I am from I'll give you one guess.

But there is still a lot of season left. Who knows, maybe everyone will have losses and we'll see a rematch of last years rosebowl.

/ College Football #7  
Georgia Tech! Oh, and Johns Hopkins. Wait, do they even HAVE a football team?

/ College Football #8  
Syracuse Orange!!!

/ College Football #9  
I am from buffalo NY and probably should go for the Buffalo Bills but I don't watch them play or I'd get depressed. :D:D

/ College Football #10  
University of Oklahoma OU GO Sooners :thumbsup:

OU crushed Iowa State last night. 52 to 0 :D