Now this is a pressure washer

/ Now this is a pressure washer #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
We are currently using this pressure washer to remove defective concrete from our stadium pour. We have to remove about 3" to 4" of 4,500 PSI concrete in a number of places due to poor placement by the concrete contractor.

We originally started out at 40,000 PSI (yes that's correct), but it was ripping off the one inch aggregate ad propelling it at about a hundred miles an hour. The operator needed full body armor. We reduce the pressure to 25,000 and now they only get an occasional welt.

I don't know what the motor is on it, but it's about 4' high and about 5' long and probably 300+ HP.

I think that at max pressure, you could easily cut a person in half!

Attachments

• PW2.jpg
    PW2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 157
  • PW3.jpg
    PW3.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 187
  • PW4.jpg
    PW4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 127
  • PW5.jpg
    PW5.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 187
   / Now this is a pressure washer #2  
We have these large rigs come in during outage. Three to four pumps/diesels on a flatbed 18 wheeler size trailer. They use them for cleaning the slag and buildup on our power plant boiler.

/ Now this is a pressure washer #3  
Never heard or seen it before. Is there a platform the operator stands on or what?

/ Now this is a pressure washer
Never heard or seen it before. Is there a platform the operator stands on or what?

The equipment is monitored by a worker who is near it but not on it. The deadly end is operated by 2 workers on a scissor lift.

The hoses appear to be a double hose configuration, one inside the other. I guess that this is to prevent injury from a blown hose.

Surprisingly the unit only pumps 5 GPM.

/ Now this is a pressure washer #7  
That's one heck of unit..bet it would do super job cleaning manure troth. :)