Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun'

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Welcome to \'Off Topic & Just For Fun\'

Greetings, TractorByNet.com Users!

Welcome to the new forum! In this topic, ‘Off Topic & Just For Fun’, you can discuss basically anything that is off the topic of tractors, or that is just for fun!

If you need any basic information on how to use the new forum, click the 'Instructions' link at the top of the page, where you'll find simple but thorough instructions for using the new forum.

Once again, welcome to the new forum! Enjoy!

<font color=blue>>></font color=blue>Muhammad
<font color=blue>Administrator</font color=blue>

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #2  
Re: Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun'

When did it get changed from "off topic" to "related topics"?

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #3  

OK, let me get the rules straight: If someone starts a thread, I can ONLY reply off-topic, and it HAS to be just for fun? :rolleyes: I can do that! Hey, how 'bout them porcupines?

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #4  

Podunkadunk said:
When did it get changed from "off topic" to "related topics"?

Jan 21, 2004

See thread here

It is now Related Topics because we were getting too much "garbage" and the associated moderation that was required when it was "off topic".

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #5  

hazmat said:
Jan 21, 2004

See thread here

It is now Related Topics because we were getting too much "garbage" and the associate moderation that was required when it was "off topic".

Thanks HazardousMaterial! I was looking back through old posts, went all the way back to the beginning of this forum, saw a lot of the "plankowners" of this site. Pretty neat. Interesting topics over the years...another thing I noticed, all the 9-11-2001 threads were either deleted or moved somewhere else.

Again, thanks for the info.

Podunk

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #6  

Hey, you're commenting on-topic. (Oooo, wait. So am I now. Hmmm.)

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #7  

OK, I'll play. Why is this thread dated 4-6-2000? And where is this new forum? I can't find it anywhere. :confused:

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #8  

I went all the way back to the first post in this forum. It used to be called "Off Topic and just for fun"... Muhammed posted it. I just responded to it, asking when the name was changed to "related topics". This bumped the post up to where you see it now.

;)

That's all, not a "new" forum after all.

Podunk

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #9  

Muhammad, can I get my reply backdated to 2000? :confused:

/ Welcome to 'Off Topic & Just For Fun' #10  

I went all the way back to the first post in this forum. It used to be called "Off Topic and just for fun"... Muhammed posted it. I just responded to it, asking when the name was changed to "related topics". This bumped the post up to where you see it now.

OK, now it makes sense. I thought I was missing something, which isn't all that uncommon. Thanks for the explanation. :)