Crack housing.

/ Crack housing. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
After 15 years all kinds of conditions this evening I notice liquid at the base of housing,after little investigation found cause. :(

One of kind not replaceable nor purchase. :( :(

Attachments

• Crack housing.JPG
    Crack housing.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 199
   / Crack housing. #3  
I thought this was another thread on rental property and you had some Crack Ho tenants :laughing:
Seriously, you didn't give much of a description of your crack, but there is not many types of metal that can't be repaired.

/ Crack housing. #4  
After 15 years all kinds of conditions this evening I notice liquid at the base of housing,after little investigation found cause. :(

One of kind not replaceable nor purchase. :( :(

I think you meant crackED housing! :laughing:

I, too, thought your were talking about the neighbors. :laughing:

/ Crack housing. #5  
Two words: Super Glue!:thumbsup:

I wear dentures. I dropped my lower plate into my sink and chipped off 1/2 of a tooth. I made an appointment with the dentist, but had to cancel when something came up. Because I was self-conscious about the chipped tooth, I cleaned the area and carefully applied Super Glue. One year later, my tooth is still as good as new. Why bother going to the dentist?:D

/ Crack housing. #6  
Real men would use duct tape, and not any color either.... only silver will suffice.

/ Crack housing. #7  
Your coffee's not thick enough. crackup.gif

Last edited:
   / Crack housing. #8  
Defect in materials... kubota should step up to the plate and repair this... for free!!! This should be cover under warranty... how many hours were on it???

:confused2::D:laughing:

Last edited:
   / Crack housing. #9  
It's obvious he didn't change the coffee often enough, I don't see Kubota honoring the warranty on this essential tractor implement. :D

/ Crack housing. #10  
Does your dealer take trade-ins? :laughing: