What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #111  
Remember I was interested in this?

Well I got home and a bird fell out of the sky on me..... it was dead.

Should I be worried? :)

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #112  
Remember I was interested in this?

Well I got home and a bird fell out of the sky on me..... it was dead.

Should I be worried? :)

Any bad weather in your area? Have you seen more than one dead bird?

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #113  
This poor crow heard of the bird kill and look how bad it shook him up! He positively turned white overnight! :D

crow.jpg

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #114  
Here's my theory about the birds. Fireworks did startle them and cause them to leave their roost and escape but in the dark they couldn't see to land so kept flying until they were exhausted and fell to the ground and were traumatised upon hitting whatever was in their path.

I'm going with this post, if it isn't exactly what happened....it's close. I've spent a lot of time outdoors at night and there aren't to many birds fltimg around, most are not set up to fly in those conditions. The reports that I read indicated that there are tens of thousands of these birds roosting in this area, this time of year.
People in my neighborhood start lighting fireworks off at dark on new years eve. You here them more often as midnight gets closer. The people started seeing birds on the ground around 11pm
Someone lights a rocket, it explodes near or in a tree full of birds and they panic fly around in the dark trying navigate off of one another and perhaps cause other roosting birds to panic once they are in the air they can't see to fly let alone land....and there you have it....plausible at the very least.
Terrorist killing birds in Arkansas!.....really....really?

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #116  
In Quebec the pigeons are falling out of the sky!:)

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #117  
Conspiracy??? Just setting us up to take the 4th of July away from us. You might as well kiss your time off good by. By the time 2076 comes around people well not even known what it means. Fireworks is one of the 1st, next ???

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #119  
Conspiracy??? Just setting us up to take the 4th of July away from us. You might as well kiss your time off good by. By the time 2076 comes around people well not even known what it means. Fireworks is one of the 1st, next ???

Indiana legalized fireworks just a few years ago. It is a progressive state. Now we are considering lifting the ban on packaged liquor sales on Sunday. :laughing: