What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #171  
Hasn't the Navy experimented with ultra low frequency communications? Nobody's blamed anything on that in a while.

Oops, sorry. Hat slipped a bit.

Actually that department is looking into electro-magnetic pulsed and 32-megajoule Electro-Magnetic Rail Guns. Not suitable for these small object, I suggest you check with another department using non-lethal microwaves.

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #172  
This poor crow heard of the bird kill and look how bad it shook him up! He positively turned white overnight! :D

crow.jpg

You sure that isn't a really ugly dove?:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #173  
Lasers, electro-magnetic pulsed, whatever, I wish we had it here to get rid of some of these durn seagulls that flock around the dump by us.

Don't ever look up with your mouth open. :eek: :mad: :eek:

Attachments

• seagulls.jpg
    seagulls.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 69
   / What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #174  
Like the man said..."The truth is out there..."

USDA found to be poisoning bird populations, causing mass die-offs involving millions of birds

The supporting documents cited at the USDA website seem to support the claim.... I cannot find similar supportive studies on any of the "Truth" sites such as "Snopes" etc...

What I am sure of is that mass die-offs occur regularly from causes completely removed from human activity....environmental extremes of heat and cold, mass starvation, disease due to overpopulation....add your choices here...

....adding to the several million destroyed by USDA....

...thats a lot of danged birds...

Of course....I could be wrong...:D

T

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #175  
tallyho8 said:
Lasers, electro-magnetic pulsed, whatever, I wish we had it here to get rid of some of these durn seagulls that flock around the dump by us.

Don't ever look up with your mouth open. :eek: :mad: :eek:

Alkaselzer works good on gulls....

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #178  
New report says cause of death was "blunt force trauma"

Report gives answers to mass bird deaths in Arkansas - CNN.com

:laughing: Ok. The birds died because they ran into something. What was the something? Giant UFO? :D

Wish the reporter had asked.

We have birds hit our windows a couple of times during the year. Usually during the spring but sometimes the fall. Most of the time the birds are ok but every once in awhile one dies. But we do not have 500, 1000, or 5000 birds hitting the house at one time. :eek: For which we are thankful. :D

Later,
Dan