What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas
It is a conspiracy曜ust like me not winning the $355 million last night!:(:confused2::thumbsup:

I am pretty sure that was a conspiracy. Both winners from the Northwest???? Ken Sweet

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #42  
Yesterday they were trumpeting that it was fireworks in Arkansas. therefore someone is responsible.
"Honey do you have our lawyer's number?"

Now they're saying that it happened in Louisiana also! Was that the same firework display? Are these loudmouths the same guys that are telling us why the bees are dieing?

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas
Yesterday they were trumpeting that it was fireworks in Arkansas. therefore someone is responsible.
"Honey do you have our lawyer's number?"

Now they're saying that it happened in Louisiana also! Was that the same firework display? Are these loudmouths the same guys that are telling us why the bees are dieing?

And the Black Crows,Rabbits and squirrels are disappearing here in Ky. Ken Sweet

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #44  
Speaking of the mega millions ....my MRs. won $150.oo ..She had the power ball and 3 numbers...close and horse shoes...something like that ..but hey $150 is not bad..LOL

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #45  
maybe they all got lasers in their eyes and couldn't see
to fly and hit each other?
:)
what's 4000 out of a group of several hundred thousand birds?

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #46  
There was just so many of those birds that there hasn't been enough to eat, so they had to go hunting food at night, and with their poor night vision, they were colliding in the air and crashing

Bird, we're all just so glad that you were not affected. :thumbsup:

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #47  
Brin-- Like Ken said Northwest folks won-- I guess you are in Northwest GA:D My 10 dollars was well spent.. Me,wife and the kids all sat around and talked about what we would do with that kinda money... Funny everning..

With that kinda money we might really find out what happend to the birds and fish.. and for us in West TN what about the BW quail. there all gone:mad::mad::mad:

AndyG

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #48  
This whole bird mystery sounds like a job for JACK BAUER.

Is he a member here?;)

Wait .... this just in! It was BIRD FLU !!

Last edited:
   / What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #49  
And Europe is having the same mystifying experience with Jackdaws!:)

Gotta have something to do with the meteor showers and increased CO2 at altitude!:laughing:

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #50  
And the Black Crows,Rabbits and squirrels are disappearing here in Ky. Ken Sweet

Would I be out of line making a crack about the recession and the dinner table?
Ooops, I guess I just did. :)