What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #1  

sweettractors

Advertiser
Tractor
JD 6403 CHA-JD 3130 CHA
I have been watching this out of the corner of my eye, the last couple days. So far, I have not heard a explanation of what may have happened. 5000 birds fall out of the sky and several thousand Drum fish flat to the top in the Arkansas River. Tonight, I am hearing other countries having similar anomalies. Any ideas on the cause? Ken Sweet

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #2  
I just can't buy it was fire works. Can you?

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #3  
fire works just doesn't sound right to me.

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #4  
I doubt that we will ever know what actually happened. Some will blame the fireworks (might have spooked the birds, but hard to figure for the fish), some will blame man made global warming (too much CO2), some will blame ObamaCare (death panels), some will blame the xxxxx (fill in the xxxx for yourself).

could it be too many folks took advantage of 0% financing?
could it be that there are too many green tractors in the area?
could it be that more folks should have gotten hydro instead of gear?

How long would it take to notice if it happened outside town somewhere or would the other animals have eaten the evidence before anyone noticed?

It might be that the fish and bird deaths are not related in any way and are the result of two completely different causes.

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #5  
Fire Works, BWAHAHHAHAHAH.

Here's some more things "they" want us to believe.

1- There is no more oil in the gulf and you can eat the shrimp.
2- That was no Rocket off the coast of California.
3 -There was only one shooter at the Dealy Plaza.
4- It was a weather balloon.
5 -WHA, WHO, WHERE, there is no area 57.
6- If we spend TRILLIONS on something it will save us money.
7- All politicians tell the truth.
8- GM has paid back ALL the money it borrowed from the people of the USA.
9 - The Recession is over.
10- We saved millions of jobs.

My guess it's has something to do with the dispersants they used on the oil spill. The birds have internal bleeding no firework would do that to thousands of birds. PLUS who has blow off enough fire works to cause 5000 birds to die, Lastly why no dead birds on the 4th of July.

http://www.georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2010/07/toxicologists-corexit-ruptures-red.html

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #6  
Alfred Hitchcock has returned?

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #7  
This occurred during a time when tornadoes were sweeping Arkansas and Missouri. Isn't it possible that the birds could have got caught up in a tornado that scooped them out the air, battered them and dropped them.

This did not have to be a tornado that even touched ground or caused any damage and may not have even been noticeable.

Fish kill, a waterspout?

Strange fact though, you can draw a straight line from Cincinnati Arkansas where the birds died through Ozark Arkansas where the fish kill was, to Pointe Coupee Louisiana where the other bird kill was.

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #8  
We all know it was aliens and the government is covering it up. Lol:laughing::laughing:

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #9  
What I find odd is the explanations offered seem so flawed. These birds do not fly at high alititude so the hail and un-noticed weather phenominon explanations seem rather daft.
Also they died before midnight fireworks.
Autopsy reports mention trauma to the birds which I would expect for anything that fell out of the sky.
Redwing black birds and starlings do not normally fly at night. Even so the "they became disoriented and crashed" explanation seems silly.
It just seems odd that improbably explanations are being offered so confidently. But that may be the fault of the media and their choice of sources.
I have seen natural die offs before but they were much much broader geographically.

/ What happened to the Birds and Fish and Arkansas #10  
8- GM has paid back ALL the money it borrowed from the people of the USA.

I didn't my money back, did you guys?