Any one know of some good catalogs?

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #21  
Victoria's "Tractor"Secrets or Fredericks of HollyWeed ! :laughing: :D :laughing:

Boone
(sorry just cound't help it) :)

:laughing:

I knew this (or something similar) was too tempting to pass up. I'm just surprised that it took so long.:)

Steve

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #22  
I also use northern tool a lot.

Wow..I almost forgot.
Northern Tool is a real education and has stuff you didn't know you needed untol you saw it in the catalog.
Two thumbs up.

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #23  
Love Ikea, we did our whole house when we got married as opposed to one room from a regular place.
I also do homebrewing. They had the "grolsch" style bottles, the ones with the wire tops, for a very inexepensive price. I bought a bunch of them.

Oh my but I am in trouble. They had the quart/liter sized glass storage bottles I like to use for flour, corn meal and such....

Right next to them I saw the "grolsch" style bottles. I thought, boy those would be good for some home brew. :D:D:D:D

If I had taken a shopping cart I am afraid I would have bought a bunch of the bottles. I could really use the Grolsch bottles to hold Rosemary and Olive Oil and similar concoctions. :licking: I try to keep home brewing out of my head since we do not have space to store the beer. Well, we have space, but the Wifey will not allow me to put the carboys in the Dining room. :laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #24  
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Actually, when I want to order an item I order online, but for just browsing nothing beats a printed catalog. :thumbsup:

I hate taking the computer into the 'library' so a printed catalog is the only way to go..

b

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #25  
One of the brewing things that i have done to make my life easier is to keg it. No more bottles, caps, priming sugar, bottle bombs, etc. Put it in a keg(sanke soda keg) and im done.
I also went with plastic carboys to make sure no glass around.
Just did ten gallons on sunday, split the batches, made one blueberry with oak chips, and the other an english bitter with oak chips. First time using the oak.

Btw good homebrewing places are Morebeer.com and keystonehomebrew
morebeer has a great forum about all types of brewing.

Last edited:
   / Any one know of some good catalogs? #26  
Shotgun News is a nice catalog to drool over:licking::licking::licking:

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #27  
One of the brewing things that i have done to make my life easier is to keg it. No more bottles, caps, priming sugar, bottle bombs, etc. Put it in a keg(sanke soda keg) and im done.
I also went with plastic carboys to make sure no glass around.
Just did ten gallons on sunday, split the batches, made one blueberry with oak chips, and the other an english bitter with oak chips. First time using the oak.

Btw good homebrewing places are Morebeer.com and keystonehomebrew
morebeer has a great forum about all types of brewing.

I think kegging is the way to go but we have zero space to keep the kegs. Unless I put something in the dining room. The wifey does not like that idea. :D And there is so much good beer out there it is hard to justify the time and money to brew beer.....

What I really want to do is make apple cider. :thumbsup: But that time, money and space thing gets in the way. :eek:

Later,
Dan

/ Any one know of some good catalogs?
Forgot to mention Farm Tek. http://www.farmtek.com/farm/supplies/home.

They have fencing, fabric shelters, stall equipment, blowers, motors, livestock feeders/waterers, irrigation, drip irrigation, lights, etc...

Later,
Dan

I like Farm Tek. I've never ordered from them, but I get free gloves every time I order a catalog. (that comes in an envelope that looks like it was made with material from a spaceship) :thumbsup: