Any one know of some good catalogs?

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #1  

CompactTractorFan

Tractor
Kubota BX25
Anyone have any recommendations for: industrial, tractor, rural living, AG, tools, hardware, outdoor, or any other catalogs that might be of interest to someone on here?

:anyone:

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #3  
Kyle, I think your best access to catalogs is online. . . maybe that's what you meant.:confused:

One of my favorite catalogs that has unusual but very useful stuff is TEK Supply out of So. Windsor. CT. Their website is here, but I just checked and they are down for maintenance.:( Check them out at a later time to see what you think.:thumbsup:

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #4  
Sounds like cabin fever...
Try
Harris Seed Co, Good seeds and descriptions,great people and quality
Lehman Hardware in Ohio--Amish and rural or non-electric things
Fedco Tree Catalog, Maine Apples and everything. This is a catalog every one of us should see. Think (smaller) Sears catalog, 1925
Johnny's Seeds, Maine, great reference
Vesey's Seeds, Canada Maritimes with US shipping address--great short season varieties plus seeds from Howard Dill's giant pumpkins
Rupps Seeds, Ohio. Every pumpkin, plus other seeds, that you ever thought of.
Surplus Center-- Industrail-- used, overstock and other things--hard to describe

/ Any one know of some good catalogs?
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Actually, when I want to order an item I order online, but for just browsing nothing beats a printed catalog. :thumbsup:

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #6  
Well, I like the Tractor Supply catalog, aka The Blue Book.(though you may already get it if shop at TSC) and Northern Tool+equipment. I also get a catalog form All States Ag Parts which is a tractor and combine salvage which sells used parts.(mainly Ag equipment).

I also just got a subscription request from a magazine called Farm Show. I have never seen one before but it looks like it could be interesting. They supposedly publish inventions by farmers and the like from building 600 dollar green houses to converting combines to harvest small trees and talk about the best and worst tractors. I don't know if you would be interested but it peaked my interest.

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #7  
Well, I like the Tractor Supply catalog, aka The Blue Book.(though you may already get it if shop at TSC) and Northern Tool+equipment. I also get a catalog form All States Ag Parts which is a tractor and combine salvage which sells used parts.(mainly Ag equipment).

I also just got a subscription request from a magazine called Farm Show. I have never seen one before but it looks like it could be interesting. They supposedly publish inventions by farmers and the like from building 600 dollar green houses to converting combines to harvest small trees and talk about the best and worst tractors. I don't know if you would be interested but it peaked my interest.

I subscribed to Farm Show for a year, was very disappointed in the content. Just MHO.

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #9  
Baileys has a catalogue for us saw nuts, and they also send sales catalogues. I think you can request one on their site. baileysonline.com

/ Any one know of some good catalogs? #10  
I subscribed to Farm Show for a year, was very disappointed in the content. Just MHO.

Alright maybe I won't bother. Was thinking I should ask on here don't know why I hesitated.:confused3: