Thoughts on the vibrating multi-tools

/ Thoughts on the vibrating multi-tools #31  
For those of you using the HF, Rigid or brand other than Fein, a question for you.
If you were to use the tool for a solid 20 minutes or more, does you hand numb from the vibration? I've owned the Fein for many years now and it is very smooth.

I have a Dremel. I think if you are using it for a solid 20 minutes run time, then it probably isn't the ideal tool to be using for that particular job. Mine gets pretty hot after about five minutes continuous use.

/ Thoughts on the vibrating multi-tools #32  
I have a Dremel. I think if you are using it for a solid 20 minutes run time, then it probably isn't the ideal tool to be using for that particular job. Mine gets pretty hot after about five minutes continuous use.

I have had the same experience with my Dremel.

/ Thoughts on the vibrating multi-tools #33  
I haven't noticed my hand going numb with the HF unit. It's easier than holding a scraper blade and scraping away for 20 minutes. Then my hand really is numb.

If you planned on using it everyday, then maybe the higher end tool would be better from this standpoint??? but I can't say because I haven't used the high end tool.

/ Thoughts on the vibrating multi-tools #34  
I have the Dremel, I like it but the blades are expensive. It has done everything I needed it to do!

/ Thoughts on the vibrating multi-tools #35  
I have the single speed HF model -- used it today for taking up glued sheet vinyl -- no it does not make my hand numb -- my DeWalt random orbital sander does though:eek:.
Tomorrow I am going to use it to take off ceramic tile.HF one heats up as well but for $30 I just had to try it -- at this point it does not owe me anything:thumbsup: