Need to find a good home

/ Need to find a good home #1  

robs660

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B20
This is one of the hardest posts I will ever make. My wife and I have 2 of the greatest dogs I have ever seen. They were rescued together and are from the same litter. They are both about 50lbs and are the sweetest most lovable girls. They are GREAT with kids and other dogs, and are very well behaved. As much as it pains me I need to find them a new home. My new job requires me to do more traveling then ever before and my wife is being groomed for a large fast tracked promotion at her job. We are getting to the point where we are not home enough to give them the life they should have. They are not bounce off the walls high energy but do have a lot of energy and need to be able to get out and run. On my property they have a 200' zip line with long leads so they can run quite a bit, but due to neighbors who don't like dogs I don't like to let them out off leash. I am in New Jersey and if I can find a good home I am more then happy do drive a few hours to you.
Both dogs are VERY healthy, fixed and are house dogs. They have to stay together, I would not want them to have to be apart as they have never been apart.
I will keep adding pics - most are on my other computer

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    479 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    687.7 KB · Views: 186
   / Need to find a good home #2  
You have my sympathy because I know the feeling. I had to find a home for our rat terrier when we moved back to town; very tough to see him go.

/ Need to find a good home #3  
let's hope my SO doesn't see those pics ,

they look awesome!

good luck with your search, i'm sure it will
work out great for them.

/ Need to find a good home #4  
let's hope my SO doesn't see those pics ,

they look awesome!.
And really not that far from you, either.:laughing::D

good luck with your search, i'm sure it will
work out great for them.
Ditto. Nice looking, well trained dogs; hopefully you will be able to place them.

/ Need to find a good home #5  
I went right thru there on my way to a NY Rangers game
in November,
made it from Cortland NY into NYC and parked in about
3 hrs!

/ Need to find a good home #6  
Noonan-our beloved rescue dog- hope you find a home for yours.

Attachments

• Noonan1.jpg
    Noonan1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
   / Need to find a good home
I just want to find them a great new family

/ Need to find a good home #8  
Arre they pit bulls or pit crosses?

/ Need to find a good home #9  
Hope you find a real good home for them good looking dogs ... if I was closer and didn't have my two ... well I'd take them.

/ Need to find a good home #10  
I'm sure this is very hard for you to do...We have already reached our dog limit with our two...:(