Check Those Airline Tickets

/ Check Those Airline Tickets #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
Dang, been in the Philippines since 8 December 2010, thought I was flying back to Virginia on 8 February 2011. Was looking forward to going back to my private bath, hot showers and cold drinks with ice. Double checked my return flight last night, I'm stuck here until 15 February 2011. I think I will have to take a refresher course in English when I finally get home. Reminds me of my Navy days dito (here). Back to back tours at NAS Cubi Point, then extended for another 6/8 months due to lack of PCS funds. Thought I would never leave the Philippines! Hope the cash holds out, plastic is useless here. Snow, whats snow, could use the tractor and FEL to move some sand along the South China Sea to make a nice picnic area.

mark, USN Retired

/ Check Those Airline Tickets #2  
Flying out of Manila ??? Long lines.. I was there in 08 meeting my future wife.. Stayed in Makati,, Didn't have any trouble with the plastic,, but learned not to take travelers checks.. what a pain to cash in..
Have a good flight back..24hr in a plane.. arggg

/ Check Those Airline Tickets #3  
Do you want to stay there? Call the airline and see if they have space for an earlier flight...