Shoot A Ground Hog Day.

/ Shoot A Ground Hog Day. #1  

bp fick

Tractor
John Deere X390
This just in from the National Weather Services, the Department of the Interior and in cooperation with Environment Canada:

The citizens are urged to shoot or strangle any Ground Hog observed above ground today. Governmental authorities are hoping to sharply reduce any possibility of ground hogs making weather predictions concerning the length of this year's winter.

/ Shoot A Ground Hog Day. #2  
Well it seem least one ground hog safe/made it,for its snowing almost 1" an hour here now.

/ Shoot A Ground Hog Day. #3  
This just in from the National Weather Services, the Department of the Interior and in cooperation with Environment Canada:

The citizens are urged to shoot or strangle any Ground Hog observed above ground today. Governmental authorities are hoping to sharply reduce any possibility of ground hogs making weather predictions concerning the length of this year's winter.

x2 :thumbsup::laughing:

/ Shoot A Ground Hog Day. #4  
In Ontario our Wiarton Willie is going to be brought out of his tunnel inside of a tent, you guessed it folks because it is snowing so much.
Last night I watched the movie Ground Hog Day, Ground Hog Day, Ground Hog Day.
You get the picture.
Craig Clayton

/ Shoot A Ground Hog Day. #5  
Well on made it out ok. Looks like its gona be an early spring which doesnt hurt my feelings. Its 16 degrees here and ive been seeing white stuff float threw the air for two days now.:laughing:

/ Shoot A Ground Hog Day.
The only good Ground Hog is a dead ground hog.

Or, one who's fur lines my mittens.:thumbsup:

/ Shoot A Ground Hog Day. #7  

Between me and my boxer dogs, Groundhogs do't have a log life expectancty here.

/ Shoot A Ground Hog Day. #8  
I thought if the ground hog did not see his shadow we would have about 10 more weeks to file our tax returns?:D

/ Shoot A Ground Hog Day. #9  
bp fick said:

At first I thought you shot those pics in black and white, then I realized... Kinda depressing, so I stepped outside and snapped this. Have a good day. 75 as I type.

Attachments

• image-2355889508.png
    image-2355889508.png
    834.9 KB · Views: 120