Mindless idiot

/ Mindless idiot #11  
that would be me. I bought pizza at Costco today - along with other things - and left it on the cart.:mad:

I guess I can consider that pizza donated, right?:)

Thats Diet Pizza (0 calories) Randy

/ Mindless idiot #13  
You've got that backwards, or was it.......... Hummm, let's see now........

Hm... what are we going to have for supper?... I know, lets have a pizza.. Honey, do we have a Pizza?? I seem to remember something about Pizza.:laughing::laughing::laughing: "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"

/ Mindless idiot #14  
Ahhhh, Prokop, dear fellow....it would seem your pizza went to waste rather than to waist.;)

I've left things in the bottom of the cart so many times that I no longer put anything there.

/ Mindless idiot #15  
Who's finding all that stuff you guys are leaving in the carts :laughing:

I'm gonna start cruising the shopping center parking lots looking for freebies!

I don't shop that much, except home improvement stuff, can't remember leaving anything, but If I can't remember then maybe I did?

Prokop, I'm sure if you explain to the manager nicely what happened they would replace the pizza for you.

JB.

/ Mindless idiot #16  
Part .... timers

/ Mindless idiot #17  
that would be me. I bought pizza at Costco today - along with other things - and left it on the cart.:mad:
I guess I can consider that pizza donated, right?:)
That is where the Pizza I found on the shopping cart this afternoon came from... It was yummy.

Just kidding :D.

Aaron Z

/ Mindless idiot #18  
Well thats not bad at all folks the worst embarrassing thing that happened to my wife and I was when we first got married we didnt want to try for kids first. We went to Wally world and got groceries and birth control. Well Walmart has these rotary bag holderand we had a ton of things. Somehow the birth control was left on the checkout counter. We were walking out and this country casheir ran out with the box and was hollering Hey guys yall forgot yalls................ My wife was embarassed.

I had a driver one time got in a hurry and changed dumpsters out e accidentally hauled a 40 yard can full of air. We have a 20 yard container that was set off on a lot that hte company we work for owns. It sat for 6 months and we called WM MSW and other rolloff priders none claimed the can. What happened more than likely a driver had an empty can and had to pick up a full one. The driver probably switched and forgot to pick up his original load. After a year we claimed it.

/ Mindless idiot #19  
I once spotted a 6 pack of beer sitting at the coin operated vacuum at a gas station.
I got out looked it over and passed. Presumably someone set it out while vacuuming their car and forgot it.
I decided with the number of nut jobs in the world now it wasn't worth the risk of taking it, my luck would be someone had sabotaged it. It was bottled beer with screw off caps, someone could have put something in it and put the caps back on. Sad eh?

Oh yeah I once left a big pack of disposable baby diapers under the buggy at a grocery store parking lot.
Got home realized my mistake and went tearing back. Fortunately their cart guy had found it and they were holding it for me!

/ Mindless idiot
It was a good day after all. I made ham/pineapple pizza for dinner.

The other highlight was a malfunction of my tree climber while hunting in the woods. I ended up descending 30 feet by improvised means - it could have been much worse and I am truly blessed.

The firm ground feels so great when you finally get to it:thumbsup: