Mindless idiot

/ Mindless idiot #31  
A few months back I fillled a 5 gallon tank after removing it from the truck (it's the law here, something about static electricity) and then filled the tank on the generator in the back of the truck. (probably broke the law there but thing thing weighs several hundred pounds). I got my receipt and drove off...80 miles to my destination, while unloading the truck I realized I left 5 gallons of gas at the pump, on the ground, in an almost new plastic tank.
%^&*#@!!!!!!!
My excuse? It was opening day and I was on my way to the hunt camp for a week, and I got distracted admiring the assests of the girl filling her car at the pump across from mine. Man was I mad!

/ Mindless idiot #32  
Every morning, I have fruit for breakfast: sliced apple, orange, grapefruit, etc. while sitting at my computer. Yesterday I had both grapefruit and a low-fat blueberry yogurt so I had a fork and a spoon. The grapefruit was peeled, sectioned, and sliced, so I used the fork to pick up pieces. After eating, I went to get my coffee freshened up and took my dirty paper plate and yogurt container to the trash at the same time. When my wife got up, she was working in the kitchen and asked, "Honey, why is there a spoon and fork in the trash?":eek::eek::eek: This thread popped into my head, so I said, "I'm a mindless idiot. That's why!":laughing:

/ Mindless idiot
I like these stories, make me feel better.

At least once I dropped ground coffee in the water tank of the coffee machine - comes from doing anything before the coffee, right?:D

/ Mindless idiot #34  
It is sort of like putting the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the pantry cupboard.

/ Mindless idiot #37  
"Honey, why is there a spoon and fork in the trash?":eek::eek::eek: This thread popped into my head, so I said, "I'm a mindless idiot. That's why!":laughing:

Good Evenin Jim,
When the boys where still living home, as teenagers, I would routinely find forks along the pizza box in the trash ! :confused: Guess they figured there was an unlimited supply ! :)

Prokop, dont be too hard on yourself, I have seen enough pictures of people driving off with their purse on the car ! :(;):)

/ Mindless idiot #39  
Good Evenin Jim,
When the boys where still living home, as teenagers, I would routinely find forks along the pizza box in the trash ! :confused: Guess they figured there was an unlimited supply ! :)

Our youngest seems to have tossed a good number of our spoons in the trash. :(

We priced out new spoons and I about had a heart attack. :(:D

It is just a hunk of metal! Why that much money? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Mindless idiot #40  
When I saw the title "Mindless Idiot" I expected the moderators to close it because we aren't suppose to discuss politics. :thumbsup::laughing: