Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    3550 Fard Backhoe and a 1948 Farmall Cub,

Default Re: Mindless idiot

I remember back in the 90's my old friend HW Frederick had alot of trucks and euipment from there old construction company. They did a job or two and logged. His sone rolled in th eMidway truck stop a tiny spot on the side of 25 hwy. His sone filled the Rmodel Mack up with fuel and pulled up. HW pulled up to the diesel pump and filled his old late 60's tandem dump up to the pump. Then realaized he put half a tank of deisel in a 427 powered truck.

He told me to get a cardboard box I did and he cut it open into sheets and blocked the radiator to heat the motor up. It was already early summer and the truck was loaded. He rani in low gear till he got home a mile away. You couldnt see anything for a half mile behind the truck.

I have a problem at work alot of times someone will fuel a scraper and and forget to put hte cap on. I like messing with them over it.

Got out of a roll off with a 50 yard can on the back and did nt pull one of the 2 sticks out of gear, Well I thought I did. just side stepped hte clutch and the truck jumped forward and tore the barn down lol.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by chopped View Post
    Just last week a guy in a truck ahead of me had a huge stack of OSB untied and it was a short bed so the gate was down
    I told my wife . watch this, as the light charged he gunned it. and laid about 20 sheets right out.I had to get out and help him load them back and offered a strap but he said he would be fine and just accelerate hard. He turned onto the interstate ..hmmmm
    Not a mindless idiot --that's a stupid idiot because he knew what just happened and did it again anyway. Agree?

Quote Originally Posted by chopped View Post
    Just last week a guy in a truck ahead of me had a huge stack of OSB untied and it was a short bed so the gate was down
    I told my wife . watch this, as the light charged he gunned it. and laid about 20 sheets right out.
    Many years ago a friend and I were in a parking lot next to an intersection and a truck with two guys in it pulled up to the stop sign and waited for traffic to clear. When it did, the driver floored it and laid a bit of rubber...until the stove they had just bought at the auction house half a block from where they stopped slid back and hit the tailgate and flipped over and fell onto the pavement. Quite the noise! From the sheepish attitude of the driver and the really pi**sed off attitude of the passenger, we figured it was the passenger's newly purchased stove...

Elite Member
    Tractor
    3550 Fard Backhoe and a 1948 Farmall Cub,

When i was 20 I took a job i na die shop for some real clowns. THe owner bought a hpped up Chevy dually. It was the delivery truck. They finished a 250 k die and loaded it in the back of the truck on the plastic bed liner nary a strap on it. He got me to go with them. He wanted to take the Natchez Trace. No Commercial vehicles at all on it.

We got about half way to where we were going and he pulled off to look under the hood. Got in the truck and gassed it when he did the the die stayed in place and the truck drove out from under it wiping out the Tailgate and landing in the middle of the road. Theres a ranger and an hwp on patrol at all times. Been a bugger to have gotten caught. Had to get a wrecker come reload the die

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678