Mindless idiot

/ Mindless idiot #1  

czechsonofagun

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B1750
that would be me. I bought pizza at Costco today - along with other things - and left it on the cart.:mad:

I guess I can consider that pizza donated, right?:)

/ Mindless idiot #3  
I can think of a couple of thousand things that would have been far worse to leave. Don't be too hard on yourself. You just added to the feral pizza problem. They say one feral pizza can reproduce two or three litters per year. ;):laughing:

/ Mindless idiot #4  
A man who does not eat pizza, his heart is already dead.:licking:

/ Mindless idiot #5  
Better the pizza then your wallet. :thumbsup:

/ Mindless idiot #6  
**** I leave something I paid for in the grocery store all the time. Once you do it enough times you won't feel so bad about. Life is waaaay to short and you will never spend your last $15.00, someone else will though.

/ Mindless idiot #7  
Pick it up next time you go, should make a cool Frisbee.

/ Mindless idiot #8  
I dare you to go back to Costco and see if someone turned it in.

Now THAT would be funny.

A side note, my wife left a package of stuff UNDER the shopping cat ( don't ask me how ) she called the store and they said it was gone, but come in and they will replace it. NICE!

/ Mindless idiot #9  
that would be me. I bought pizza at Costco today - along with other things - and left it on the cart.:mad:

I guess I can consider that pizza donated, right?:)

Prokop, I can cheer you right up, hopefully.

I needed to replace the CV joint boot on my Subaru. Just as I got the car up on the jacks and stands when my cousin distracted me with a PLC question. Several minutes later, I had the axle in my hands, but I couldn't find the hole in the boot. I looked under the car, and found I removed the wrong axle; it was the other front axle instead.

Ok, no sweat, several minutes later, the last bolt was tightened, and time to let the floor jack down. Whoaaa, the vehicle dropped so low, it looked literally "broken." I could not even get the floor jack out. My mind was spinning; what could I do to break both sides of the suspension system?

My cousin, an mechanical engineer, came up and started quizzing me. When he ran out of questions...I got a big smile on my face...and told him "you forgot to ask my why the car radio is off!" I turned the ignition key on, and on came the radio, and the pneumatic suspension picked the car back up off the jack. (I was listening to the car radio, and the suspension system, noticing the over-extension of the strut stroke, let all the air pressure out of both sides of the front suspension bladders.

/ Mindless idiot #10  
I dare you to go back to Costco and see if someone turned it in.

Now THAT would be funny.

A side note, my wife left a package of stuff UNDER the shopping cat ( don't ask me how ) she called the store and they said it was gone, but come in and they will replace it. NICE!

I've seen people change their mind and drop frozen products off at various places at Walmart. I wonder if employees put them back in the freezer?:D