The Front Porch?

/ The Front Porch? #1  

browny

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1643
Is this section fairly new? What kind of stuff is in there? There must be some top secret stuff in there because I need 50 posts to view it.:D

/ The Front Porch? #2  
Absolutely, top secret. You learn how to hide any intelligence you might have.

Chuck

/ The Front Porch? #3  
Is this section fairly new? What kind of stuff is in there? There must be some top secret stuff in there because I need 50 posts to view it.:D

It aint no thing... mostly political.. and just say hello to everyone that is new on the forum for 2 days and you have your 50 posts.

James K0UA

/ The Front Porch?
It aint no thing... mostly political.. and just say hello to everyone that is new on the forum for 2 days and you have your 50 posts.

James K0UA

I was thinking I would have to go on a "posting binge"....or at my current posting rate I should be able to view next year:laughing:

/ The Front Porch? #5  
Front Porch. That's where the brain surgeons hang out.

/ The Front Porch? #6  
Front Porch. That's where the brain surgeons hang out.
I hang out there some, and you can trust me on this one - I ain't no head doctor of no kind nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night LOL.

/ The Front Porch? #7  
Trust me you don't want to know what's being spewed on the Front Porch!:D Plus, if we told you we'd have to kill you!....:laughing::thumbsup:

You have to earn your stripes, Probie!:D

/ The Front Porch? #8  
All I am going to say there's more than good old clogging/Texas tow step going on. :)

/ The Front Porch? #9  

Don't forget to smile when you say that......

...it used to take 500.:laughing: