Farmer Heaven.

/ Farmer Heaven. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Farmer worked the fields before sun up and will past sun down for 51+ years.

He provides food and comfort for is family w/a strong but yet a gentle hand thru out those years.

Indeed the good times out weight the bad times,as I notice thru these farmers years.

His children have grown and move away w/families of there own,but yet his grandchild always had special way to warm the farmers tried heart.

Today the farmer old farm stand cold and silent..no puffing of diesel smoke from his old Farmall nor Case MX,for the farmer has now taken the walk down the country dirt road to be w/his late wife which past way in 1995,in which this lady been waiting for him once again for his return so they may continue there journey hand in hand.....

Take the time to show & tell the ones how much you care about them that are dear and near to you!!..for they are indeed a part of who you have become.

Got the call 1am this morning "Sorry we have bad news,our father has past away"..Now my mother and father can once again enjoy the whispering pines from the summer breeze as they go for there evening country dirt road walk...Bless you both.

/ Farmer Heaven. #2  
My deepest sympathies, Thomas. /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif You and your family are in my prayers.

My dad passed away in 1983, my mom in 2000. When my mom died, I felt like a link to my past was severed. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about them at least once.

Again, my deepest sympathies and prayers.

/ Farmer Heaven.
Thank you Mike!!

/ Farmer Heaven. #4  
Sorry to hear of your loss, God bless you and your family.

/ Farmer Heaven. #5  
I'm vary sorry to hear of your loss Thomas.

There is a place where its always a cool crisp dawn.

The Farmalls runs smooth, and pulls hard.

The fences are always mended.

And there is always a hot pot of coffee brewing.

I would like to offer my condolences to the whole family.

/ Farmer Heaven.
Thank you Bill. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Farmer Heaven.
Thank you Paul. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Farmer Heaven. #8  
Thomas,
My thoughts are with you.
-Terry

/ Farmer Heaven. #9  
Thomas,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You and yours will be in our prayers.

God Bless

/ Farmer Heaven. #10  
Thomas,

I’m truly sorry to hear about the passing of your Father… /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

Our family will pray for his soul…

If you get a chance… tell us a little about your Father’s life…