Cold Night

/ Cold Night #1  

Rowski

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader
Got pretty cold last night. Took this picture before going to bed! Extra covers and plug in the truck!

Attachments

• 6-230412-COLDNITE.jpg
    6-230412-COLDNITE.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 115
   / Cold Night #2  
I think when it gets that cold, forget the truck, just stay under the covers./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif 52F here this morning and supposed to go to about 70. Good day for golf except it's going to be windy; 15-25 mph.

/ Cold Night #5  
<font color=blue> Good day for golf except it's going to be windy; 15-25 mph. </font color=blue>

I'm sure everybody here will join in a chorus of sympathy for you, Bird! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Cold Night #6  
Thanks, Bob, and if you knew what kind of golf score I shoot, you'd really feel sorry for me./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

The ones I really feel sorry for are folks who have frozen water pipes. That was always my biggest concern with cold weather.

/ Cold Night #7  
<font color=blue>Thanks, Bob, and if you knew what kind of golf score I shoot, you'd really feel sorry for me./w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif</font color=blue>

I tried the game one summer with my wife.. and, as a surgeon I know said to me, it's much harder than surgery. At least surgery makes a bit of sense. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I spent a lot of time shouting FORE!!!!!!!! /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/ Cold Night #8  
Yep....-19F at 4AM this morning in Cambridge, New York./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

....Bob

/ Cold Night #9  
What I wouldn't do to play a round of golf right now! It wasn't as cold as Derek but it was -3 last night without the wind chill. With the wind chill it was -30.

/ Cold Night #10  
Yesterday I had -18 F at 3 am when I went to
work.
Called dad later and they got to -27 F.
One of these days I'm going to have to get the
coat out of the closet.