Watch Your Drinking

/ Watch Your Drinking #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
Its OK to have a little eye opener when you get up in the morning.:)

Nothing wrong with a refresher at mid morning.:D

A little something before lunch is perfectly acceptable.:licking:

You may want something to finish off the meal. :thumbsup:

A mid afternoon pick me upper if fine.:dance1:

Around quitting time a snort or 2 is a good way to end the work day. :drink:

Before dinner its a good idea to have a drink before eating. :drool:

Of course an after dinner drink is always in order. ;)

A Nightcap before bed will help you get a restful night. :cloud9:

BUTT that DA*M Sip - Sip all day long has Got to Stop :(

/ Watch Your Drinking #2  
Is this part of an AA program?

If anyone drank that much in one day they would have a serious problem and would need support to help them quit.

JB.

/ Watch Your Drinking #3  

If anyone drank that much in one day they would have a serious problem and would need support to help them quit.

JB.

I think he is talking about coffee.:drool:
But, that line of a "snort or 2"??:confused2: lost me.

/ Watch Your Drinking

JB.

Ever think this might have bee HUMOR?? :D:thumbsup:

Snort" Guess your a little young to remember when folks would sit around and have a few drinks. In the old days that was having a snort or 2. :licking:

/ Watch Your Drinking #5  
In this day and age with all the news media and prim and proper busybodies acting like it's a sin to drink and smoke and eat fast food I say screw'em. I ain't no 12 year old. I'm thirsty, gimme a :drink: and when I'm done, gimme another.

/ Watch Your Drinking #6  
In this day and age with all the news media and prim and proper busybodies acting like it's a sin to drink and smoke and eat fast food I say screw'em. I ain't no 12 year old. I'm thirsty, gimme a :drink: and when I'm done, gimme another.

Here, here.........give that man a beer:drink:

/ Watch Your Drinking #7  
troutsqueezer said:

I heard that!! I'm going to put something in my orange juice now. Just cuz I can

/ Watch Your Drinking #8  
When I was younger we used to say it was okay to have a shot or two of booze in the morning IF, repeat IF, it was in coffee.....

But for the past ten years all I usually drink is a glass of zinfandel for dinner, it's the only way I can get up my nerve to eat my cooking.

/ Watch Your Drinking

Right On. :thumbsup:

Do Gooder's stay out of my life, go bother some one else. :laughing:

After a few hours of work, sipping a cold one is a nice break. :thumbsup: After that I'm too impaired to work any more. I DON'T THINK SO. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/ Watch Your Drinking #10  
Right On. :thumbsup:

Do Gooder's stay out of my life, go bother some one else. :laughing:

After a few hours of work, sipping a cold one is a nice break. :thumbsup: After that I'm too impaired to work any more. I DON'T THINK SO. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's a big difference from the OP about drinking 9 times a day.
Sorry I didn't get the humor, I thought it was a cry for help :D

JB.