What if everything ran on gas? Although this engine sounds like a diesel to me?

/ What if everything ran on gas? Although this engine sounds like a diesel to me? #1  

chad22

Veteran Member
Tractor
Sears Garden Tractor
So I came across this video on youtube. It's a commercial for nissan. The video is about everything running on gas.

Well in this video it sure sounds like a diesel engine to me instead of a gas engine? What da ya think?

Shouldn't it be everything runs on diesel? :laughing:

YouTube - ‪Nissan LEAF: At the Office‬‏

Ps. It would be kinda cool to have a diesel powered computer. Although with the price of fuel. I wouldn't be able to afford to get online. :laughing:

Chad

/ What if everything ran on gas? Although this engine sounds like a diesel to me? #3  
Clever commercial.

/ What if everything ran on gas? Although this engine sounds like a diesel to me? #4  
So I came across this video on youtube. It's a commercial for nissan. The video is about everything running on gas.

Well in this video it sure sounds like a diesel engine to me instead of a gas engine? What da ya think?

Shouldn't it be everything runs on diesel? :laughing:

YouTube - ‪Nissan LEAF: At the Office‬‏

Ps. It would be kinda cool to have a diesel powered computer. Although with the price of fuel. I wouldn't be able to afford to get online. :laughing:

Chad

To me it sounds like the old style gas tractors, like a Ford 8N or an International H. Diesels always have a more tinny deep throated timbre.

/ What if everything ran on gas? Although this engine sounds like a diesel to me? #5  
I have a friend that has an old IH 190 Cab over Gas burner truck. Its a huge straight six motor. I had to show him how to drive the 5 speed with a 3 speed rear end. He hauls 45 000 pound of water on it regularly. It will really lug. It flooded the other day and back fired. Caused a yard sale to clear out.

/ What if everything ran on gas? Although this engine sounds like a diesel to me? #6  
Those are clever commercials, I think they are actually using my old PC:laughing:

/ What if everything ran on gas? Although this engine sounds like a diesel to me?
To me it sounds like the old style gas tractors, like a Ford 8N or an International H. Diesels always have a more tinny deep throated timbre.

You know. Now that I remember hearing my uncles IH gas tractor run. It does sound like that. So I guess they could be gas engines after all.

Chad