National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #1  

Mosey

Veteran Member
Tractor
2000 New Holland TC29D with 7308 FEL, and top & tilt. 1950 John Deere B. 1940 Farmall A.
If anyone is interested, there will be a National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, KY. Feb 12-15, 2003

http://www.farmmachineryshow.org

I'm trying to find out of Bush Hog and/or Great Bend will have the FEL I've been wanting to see (both companies will be at the show, but I don't know what they'll have on display).

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY
This is the opportunity I've been waiting for - FEL options for my Boomer. Bush Hog is going to have their model M246 FEL on display, so I plan to be there early Sat morning Feb 15. They open at 9am. My wife and I are heading that way anyway to go to Nashville, TN for a weekend get away while her parents stay with the kids, so this is working out good.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #3  
Danny,
I'll be there Thursday and Friday...........looks like I'll miss you.
Anyone else going?

Jerry

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'll be there Thursday and Friday...........looks like I'll miss you.)</font>

That's too bad we can't hook up. I really won't see much of the show. I'm going to have to rush in and out. The only thing I'm going to stop to look at is the Bush Hog M246 FEL. This is a "valentines get away" for my wife and I, so a farm show is not exactly what she had in mind! Fortunately it's right on the way, or I'd probably miss out altogether.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #5  
We will be at the show. We will be displaying our tiltmeters.
Come by and see us if you can. Nice to put a face with the names we see on TBN. Looks like we will be in booth #685.
Hope to see you there. Rick /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick, I'll try to stop by your booth. It will depend on how quick we can get on the road Sat morn. The farm show web site (posted above) shows you at a different booth than the number you gave:

R & B MFG. INC.
RIVERSIDE, MO
WEST HALL 665

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #7  
Hi Mosey,
Sorry about the wrong booth number. The copy of the contract I have is a carbon copy. It is hard to read. It is booth #665. Hope to see you there. Last year we had people waiting in line from an hour before the show opened until an hour after it closed every day. Great show!!!!! If I am not in the booth, Brenda says to mention to her who you are. She loves to meet the TBN crowd also. She's better looking too.
She always sells more tiltmeters than I do. I wonder why? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifRick

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #8  
For those of you who are fortunate enough to get to go to this show, I have a request.

If anyone sees any information relating to the Midwest Quick Hitch at this show would you pass it on to
the rest of us via this board??? This implement is supposed to be displayed for the first time at this show.

I am intersted in:

Price
Construction/mechanical quality
Dealers (I am in Colorado)
any of your observations
and most, important of all, color choice!!!

Thanks much!!

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #9  
Maybe you are thinking of the Freedom Hitch manufactured by Midwest Industries. www.freedomhitch.com It is powder coat painted black.
JackIL

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #10  
Nope. The freedom hitch isn't it. The quick hitch that I am looking for was being developed by
Mr. Jim McCuan of MidWest Equipment to Cat 1 Standards with much end user input/suggestions
for the design. To my knowledge, there was no adaptor needed between the quick hitch and the
implement. As of the begininng of January, they were awaiting a patent on it and were planning
to present it at this show. I haven't heard any updates on the development process for a while.