Does TSC give a military discount?

/ Does TSC give a military discount? #1  

wstf2

Does TSC give a military discount at the register? I just read a post on another forum where a retired USN fellow bought an on sale item for around $600.00 and received what I perceive to be a 10% discount with his veteran's I.D. Last week at a TSC in California I bought a not on sale item around $900.00 and also asked if they gave a military discount and was told no.:confused:

/ Does TSC give a military discount? #2  
NO, TSC does not do military discounts. I'm retired military, and I worked at a TSC for 6 months. Go to Lowes or Home Depot for selection, competition, and a military discount.

Folks on the floor have some discretion on pricing, and you can usually put a discount up to 10% if you're willing to make it a take-it-or-leave it deal.

TSC waves the flag, but they're made in China...

/ Does TSC give a military discount? #3  
Well if not, what about a senior citizens discount?

/ Does TSC give a military discount? #4  
Ive asked the same question. I was told the store manager was retired Navy and he didnt even get one. I go to PAris Farmer's Union. They sell Blue Seal Feeds which are cheaper than Purina (even Dumor) and the feed comes in paper instead of plastic bags ( I recycle when I can). Home Depot and Lowes offer military discounts. I only shop at TSC for stuff I cannot find elsewhere. Its definitely not cheaper. I mostly go to get my propane tanks filled. THATS cheaper. Haha.

/ Does TSC give a military discount? #5  
Home Depot & Lowes have the military discount. In addition you can get a 10% coupon for Lowe's from the post office - ask for a change of address package - there is a Lowe's coupon in it AND Home depot will honor it as well - check the expiration date of the coupon.