NRA billing???

/ NRA billing??? #21  
the biggest issue I have seen is for people with 2 or more address's.( like a physical and pobox) .. etc. you get a membership with one address, and invariably down the road they get your other address.. usually by buying lists I assume.. then you get offers on those address's as if it is a different person.. and that's where IMHO, some people get confused on the multiple renewals..

soundguy

/ NRA billing??? #22  
I got a life membership for $500 a few years back when they were running
a membership drive. I had been paying year by year up until then.

I think they regret letting me get in that cheap, I can tell because they constantly send cards and letters asking for more of my money. :laughing:

/ NRA billing??? #23  
AARP does the same 6 month phony billing telling you that your membership is about to expire. My wife says her's is good until 2014 but they still send her what looks like bills.

I am not a member as I think their political positions are way liberal and do not reflect their membership's position. Also their position is determined by their management with no input from members. My wife says it is good for the discounts but I feel membership validates their politics.

/ NRA billing??? #24  
Back to the NRA, I joined several years ago. They kept sending this type of mail and asking for more money, almost weekly.
I finally told them to cancel my membership and keep the refund because they seemed to need it more than I did. They did and kept it. Ok by me.
I may consider joining again, based on some of the reasons given by most of you.

/ NRA billing??? #25  
Back to the NRA, I joined several years ago. They kept sending this type of mail and asking for more money, almost weekly.
I finally told them to cancel my membership and keep the refund because they seemed to need it more than I did. They did and kept it. Ok by me.
I may consider joining again, based on some of the reasons given by most of you.

If you join back, Hold out for the neat folding knife, you will be glad you did...

/ NRA billing??? #26  
I did the same as nue2farm. I just got tired of the begging for $$$$ every couple of weeks.

/ NRA billing??? #27  
If you join back, Hold out for the neat folding knife, you will be glad you did...

Oh yeah, it is worth the price of membership alone just for the cheap little made in China knife:rolleyes:

/ NRA billing??? #28  
i kinda like the bowie knife and plaque and the big desk clock under glass. not so fond of the eagle statue.. but it makes a great paperweight.

love the leather bomber jacket though!

/ NRA billing??? #29  
I paid $125 for a life membership in 1967 & bumped another $125 sometime in the 80's to upgrade to endowment member. Even if I never see a single issue of National Rifleman I got my guns. I send the gov't thousands each year & nearly 1/2 of the politicians want to take my guns away because they're afraid I might disagree with their work ( loose use of the term). $250 was money well spent IMO. MikeD74T

/ NRA billing??? #30  
I'm an Endowment Member also and have never regretted being a member of NRA. If it wasn't for them we'd be using sling shots.